This fun Spider Pizza is loved by kids and adults for Halloween! It’s so easy to make decorated with olive spiders and pepperoni – perfect for a Halloween party.
Spooky Halloween Pizza
My kids love make spider pizza every year for Halloween! It’s so fun to make green and black olive spiders and always a great way to get your kids to try olives. They had never tried an olive before until we made this spooky pizza and now they love them.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
We kept this simple, but feel free to add any toppings you like including mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, etc…
- Pizza – we use frozen cheese pizza, but you can also make your own pizza using our easy homemade pizza dough recipe.
- Olives – green and black olives are used, but feel free to use all green or all black.
- Pepperoni – any pepperoni will work.
How To Make A Spider Pizza
Just a few simple steps.
- Cut the olives into halves for the body and slice the other halves into thin strips for legs.
- Place the olive bodies and olive legs around the top of the pizza.
- Then place pepperonis in the open spaces. Slice a few other pepperonis into slices for the legs.
Mini Spider Pizzas
Another fun way to make this Halloween pizza is to use English muffins for individual pizzas. This way everyone has their very own spider pizza. Mini bagels or frozen Bagel Bites will also work.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of the muffins and then sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Follow the directions for the olives in the recipe box below and add them on top.
- Place them on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 minute or until cheese is melted.
More Fun Halloween Recipes
- Meatball Mummies
- Spinach Monster Muffins
- Pumpkin Pie Rice Krispie Treats
- Halloween Chex Mix
- Easy Pumpkin Hand Pies
Halloween Spider Pizza
- 1 frozen cheese pizza
- 10 black and green olives
- 7 pepperonis
- Using a sharp knife, cut the olives in half. Place some of the halves on the pizza for the spider body.
- Cut the other halves into slices to make the spider legs.
- Add pepperoni slices & cut a few other pepperonis into strips for the legs.
- Bake the pizza according to the package directions.