This Halloween Cookie Cake is packed with vibrant Halloween colors! This delicious cookie cake recipe is packed full of M&M’s, Oreos, and Sprinkles!
Monster Halloween Cookie
This recipe is simple to make and tastes delicious! Every time I make this recipe, I could devour the whole thing, it’s that good! This Halloween treat is perfect for any spooky occasion and everyone will surely come back for seconds!
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Flour: I recommend using all-purpose flour along with baking powder, baking soda, and cornstarch to thicken the batter and rise it in the oven.
Add-ins: You will use a variety of add-ins including white chocolate chips, sprinkles, Halloween M & M’s, and Oreos.
Frosting: You will add dollops of Buttercream or Vanilla frosting on top of the cookie cake. You can even serve your recipe with Vanilla Ice Cream and Hot Fudge as well!
Wilton Cookie Pan: You can use this pan to make the shape of your cake!
How To Make Halloween Cookie Cake
Step 1. Add the Butter. Sugar, Egg, and Vanilla into the mixing bowl of a standing mixer and combine. Add the Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Corn Starch, and White Chocolate Chips into another bowl and combine. Gradually combine the ingredients until fully incorporated. Put in the Sprinkles, M & M’s, and Oreos and combine again. Use Pam baking spray to grease a Wilton Cookie sheet along with a light dusting of flour. Use parchment paper to line the bottom of the pan before adding the prepared dough and smoothing it out.
Step 2. Place the pan into the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees or until light brown. Take out and place on a cooling rack to cool thoroughly. Make sure to NOT remove it from the pan while cooling. Add the frosting into a pastry bag with a small star tip and add little star dollops around the edge before adding sprinkles on top.
Step 3. Slice the dessert into 3-inch pieces before placing a scoop of ice cream on top of each slice along with a drizzle of hot fudge. Top with additional sprinkles and M&M’s. Serve and enjoy!
What Can I Add To Halloween Cookie Cake?
This cookie recipe is already packed with M&M’s, Oreos, and sprinkles! But, if you want to add even more amazing flavors, you can add chocolate chips, Reese’s, Snickers, Twix, or any other candies you can come up with.
How To Store A Halloween Cookie Cake?
Place the leftovers into an airtight container for the best storage method. You can store this recipe in the fridge or in the freezer. If you want this recipe to last a while, I recommend storing it in the freezer for up to 3 months.
More Cookie Recipes:
- Circus Animal Cookie Cake
- Heart-Shaped Cookie Cake for Valentine’s Day
- Easter Cookie Cake
- Spider-Man Cookie Cake – Universal Orlando!
Halloween Cookie Cake
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 tsp Cornstarch
- 2/3 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Sprinkles
- 8-ounce package Halloween M & M's
- 8 Oreo’s
- 1 large can Buttercream Frosting Or Vanilla Frosting
- Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream to serve on pieces
- Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping – to drizzle over Ice Cream
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the Butter. Sugar, Egg, and Vanilla, and blend until well mixed. In a separate bowl, add the Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Corn Starch, and White Chocolate Chips, and mix well. Add to the mixing bowl, and blend until well mixed.
- Add the Sprinkles, M & M’s, and Oreos, and mix well. Grease and Flour a Wilton Cookie Pan (See Link) and line the bottom with Parchment paper. Pour the Cookie dough into the pan, and smooth out the dough evenly in the pan.
- Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and place pan on a wire rack to cool – DO NOT REMOVE FROM PAN!
- When the Cookie is cool, place the Frosting in a Pastry bag, with the small star tip, and pipe Stars all around the edge of the Cookie/pan. Add Sprinkles on top of the Stars.
- Cut into 3-inch pieces, and place on dessert plates. Add a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream to the top of each piece, and drizzle with the Hot Fudge Topping. Add more Sprinkles, and M & M’s to the Ice Cream. Serve, and Enjoy!
- Wilton Cookie Pan