Create spooky Halloween memories with these Halloween punch ideas. These chilling concoctions are a delicious blend of fruity flavors. Perfect for parties or gatherings, this Halloween punch recipes can be made with or without alcohol for kids and adults to enjoy!
Easy Halloween Punch Recipes
The perfect Halloween punch is more than just a drink. You can create decorate the punch depending on the colors like red, green, orange, grape, etc…
Set up is just as important as the ingredients. Use a special punch bowl or glass clear bowl with ice that makes spooky mist. Decorate it with gummy worms, vampire teeth, or ice-shaped hands. Your punch will be so cool, and everyone will talk about it at your party.
You’ll love Vampire Punch because it’s the perfect eerie and delicious addition to any Halloween gathering. This spooky concoction is not only visually captivating with its deep, blood-red color, but it also tantalizes your taste buds with a sweet and tangy flavor that will leave you enchanted. With a blend of cranberry juice, cherry soda, and a hint of tart lemonade, Vampire Punch has just the right balance of fruity goodness. Plus, it’s incredibly easy to make, so you can spend more time enjoying the festivities with your fellow vampires, ghosts, and ghouls. Add some vampire teeth to the glass with some red food coloring gel or red cookie icing. If you are looking for Halloween Alcoholic Punch, you can add Rumchata to the punch.
Halloween Alcoholic Punch vs Non-alcoholic Halloween Punch
When you are making Halloween drinks for kids rather than making a punch that is just for adults, you will want to make sure that the punch does not have alcohol. If you are having a mixed-age party, like kids and adults, you want to make sure to keep the adult punch away from the kid-safe punch. One tip is to leave the kids safe punch, or nonalcoholic punch on the table with the treats, like candy eyeballs or candy or caramel apples.
Vampire Punch Ingredients
- Cranberry juice
- Strawberry soda
- Ice cubes
- Red food coloring gel
- Rum Chata (optional)
How to Make Vampire Punch
In a punch bowl or large pitcher, combine the cranberry juice and strawberry soda. If making this a cocktail, add the Rum Chata now and stir in gently. Add ice cubes to chill the punch and keep it cold.
Allow the punch to chill for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors meld. Before serving, give it a quick stir, our it into glasses, and garnish with red food color.
Halloween Green Punch
- Lime sherbet
- Sprite (2 liters)
- Pineapple juice
- Green gel food coloring
- Gummy worms (for garnish)
- Rum (optional)
How to Make Green Punch
Scoop lime sherbet into a punch bowl.
Add a few drops of green food coloring on top. Pour the pineapple juice over the sherbet, then add Sprite.
Add gummy worms for decoration.
Frozen Hand Orange Punch
- Chilled Lemon Lime Soda
- Chilled Orange Soda
- Orange Sherbet
- Vodka (optional)
How to Make Orange Punch
Pour the sodas into a large punch bowl. Stir well.
Add 8-12 scoops of orange sherbet before serving to others.
With a ladle, pour the Halloween punch into party punch glasses or plastic cups.
How To Make Frozen Hands
For the ice hands, fill a food-safe glove ¾ full with water. Tie the opening or twist the end and use a strong clamp to keep it closed and lay it flat in the freezer.
When frozen solid, take them out of the freezer and cut the gloves off using scissors or a knife. Be careful not to break your fingers. Add them to the punch just before your guests arrive.
Additionally, instead of using water, you can use juice like orange juice, grape juice, cherry juice, pomegranate juice, or apple cider inside of the glove. This way, as the hand melts, it adds flavor to the Halloween Party Punch without watering it down.
Dry Ice For Drinks
Using tongs (making sure not to touch the dry ice!), add a couple of 4 to 5-inch chunks of dry ice to the punch bowl, which will sink to the bottom making a smoking effect. The smoking will last up to 10 minutes. Do not drink the dry ice!
More Halloween Drink Ideas
Halloween Punch Recipes
Halloween Green Punch
- In a punch bowl or large pitcher, combine the cranberry juice and strawberry soda.
- Slowly pour in the Rum Chata and stir gently to combine.
- Add ice cubes to chill the punch and keep it cold.
- Allow the punch to chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors blend.
- When ready to serve, give the punch a quick stir, pour it into individual glasses or a punch cup, garnish with red food coloring gel around the rim of each glass (optional).
- Scoop lime sherbet into a punch bowl.
- Add a few drops of green food coloring on top. Pour the pineapple juice over the sherbet, then add Sprite.
- Add gummy worms for decoration.
Orange Punch with Ice Hand…
- Pour Sprite and orange soda in a large punch bowl. Stir until mixed.
- Add 8-12 scoops of orange sherbet before serving to others.
- Using a ladle, pour party punch glasses or plastic cups.
- Using tongs (making sure not to touch the dry ice!), add a couple of 4 to 5-inch chunks of dry ice to the punch bowl, which will sink to the bottom making a smoking effect. The smoking will last up to 10 minutes. Do not drink the dry ice!
Spooky Ice Sculptures
- For the ice hands, fill a food safe glove ¾ full with water. Tie the opening or twist the end and use a strong clamp to keep it closed and lay flat in the freezer.
- When frozen solid, take them out of the freezer and cut the gloves off using scissors or a knife. Be careful not to break the fingers!
- Add them to the punch just before your guests arrive.