This Candy Corn Cocktail looks like tasty Halloween candy using Whipped Cream Vodka, White Rum, Pineapple Juice, and Grenadine.
Halloween Candy Cocktail
This delicious drink is the perfect Halloween cocktail for any event during the spooky season. This not only looks the part, but tastes so sweet, sour, and unique. A drink is something that I want to be quick and easy to serve, and this recipe only has a few ingredients and simple steps.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Liquor: You will need whipped cream vodka and white rum for the alcohol. If you don’t have whipped or white, you can use regular plain liquor.
Pineapple Juice: I like using this to get that orange color like candy corn and it adds a sweet and sour flavor. Grenadine also is used as the base color to complete the candy corn look.
How To Make Candy Corn Cocktail
Step 1. In a bar shaker with 2-3 pieces of ice, pour in the whipped cream vodka, white rum, and pineapple juice and shake to combine. Add the prepared mixture into a large glass filled with ice.
Step 2. Gradually, add the grenadine to the glass and allow it to settle to the bottom. Finish the cocktail off with whipped cream and your favorite toppings.
What Toppings Can I Put On A Candy Corn Cocktail?
There are a few tasty toppings I like to use for this recipe. Two of my favorites are store-bought or homemade whipped cream and candy corn pieces. You can also add sprinkles, candy sticks, chocolate drizzle, chocolate shavings, or pineapple slices. You can go crazy with the toppings to make it extra spooky and Halloween-themed or keep it simple like me.
Tips & Tricks
- I don’t have a cocktail shaker, what can I use? A simple alternative to a bar shaker is a mason jar or travel coffee mug with a lid. Simply add the ingredients as follows and shake to combine.
- If you don’t have grenadine, you can use substitutes like Pomegranate Molasses, Raspberry Syrup, Cranberry Juice Cocktail, Pomegranate Juice, or Cocktail Cherry Juice.
More Holiday Cocktails:
- Purple People Eater Cocktail
- Very Berry Christmas Cocktail
- Red White and Blue Cocktail
- Thanksgiving Margarita
Candy Corn Cocktail
- 1 ½ oz. Whipped Cream Vodka
- 1 oz White Rum
- 2 oz. pineapple juice
- ½ oz. grenadine
- Candy corn sprinkles, or candy stick for garnish
- Add the whipped vodka, white rum, and pineapple juice in a shaker with 2-3 pieces of ice and shake well.
- Pour the cocktail mix into an ice filled glass.
- Slowly pour grenadine into the glass so that it settles to the bottom.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish as desired