Purple People Eater Cocktail is a sweet and slightly tart mix of alcohols with a vibrant purple hue and decorated just in time for Halloween.
Purple People Eater Halloween Cocktail
This purple people eater cocktail is the Halloween drink that came just in time! This simple mix of ingredients only takes a few minutes to prepare and tastes so good! This is a spooky drink that is sure to catch the eyes of anyone at a party or Halloween event.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Rim: Use the simple syrup to coat the rim of the glass and coat it with the Halloween Cake Sprinkles.
Liquor: You will need a combination of Blue Curacao, Vodka, and Raspberry Schnapps.
Flavoring: You will add sweet and sour mix, grape juice, and grenadine to flavor and give the cocktail a stronger flavor.
Silver Cake Shimmer: This is an ingredient that will make the cocktail have a super fun and cool shimmer look to it! I love adding this in cocktails.
How To Make Purple People Eater Cocktail
Step 1. Pour the simple syrup onto a small plate. Add the sprinkles onto another small plate and begin dipping the rims of the glass in the syrup, then in the sprinkles to coat. Allow the glasses to set aside for 10 minutes upside down to set.
Step 2. Put the ice into the glasses to fill them before pouring the grenadine into the glass. Place it aside. Add the remaining ingredients into a pitcher and combine. Add the mixture into the prepared glasses and garnish.
What Does Blue Curacao Taste Like?
Blue Curacao is citrus-based alcohol that has a sweet and tart flavor to it. If you have ever had Triple Sec, Blue Curacao has the same citrus-like effect.
Can This Purple People Eater Cocktail Be Made Into A Mocktail?
Absolutely! This cocktail can be transformed into a mocktail for kids or for adults that prefer. All you need to do is remove the alcoholic ingredients and combine the others like normal according to the directions.
Tips & Tricks
- You can use any kind of sprinkles that you like, but Halloween sprinkles fit best with the theme.
- Use a gummy eyeball or other creepy crawly gummies to garnish the cocktails.
- If you don’t have grape juice, you can use cranberry juice, apple juice, or lemonade.
More Cocktail Recipes:
- Jamaican Lemonade Cocktail
- Pink Flamingo Cocktail
- STRAWBERRY PALOMA COCKTAIL
- Emerald Sunrise Cocktail
Purple People Eater Cocktail
- Simple syrup
- Halloween cake sprinkles
- 2 oz Blue Curacao
- 2 oz Vodka
- 2 oz Raspberry Schnapps Razzmatazz
- 4 oz Sweet and Sour Mix
- 3 oz Grape Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Silver cake shimmer
- ½ oz Grenadine
- On a small plate add the simple syrup.
- On a separate small plate add the Halloween sprinkles.
- Dip the glasses in the simple syrup then the sprinkles.
- Set the glasses to the side for 10 minutes, upside down.
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Add the grenadine to the glass.
- Set to the side.
- In a pitcher add all of the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour the cocktail mixture into the glass and garnish as desired