This Hawaiian sliders recipe is one of my favorite easy dinners with chunks of ham and pineapple on sweet rolls. Yum!
Quick dinner recipes that taste amazing are so important to me. We love this one and our Easy Pasta Bake and all of our Instant Pot recipes. I am all for getting dinner on the table for my family without spending a ton of time in the kitchen.
Hawaiian Pizza Sliders Recipe
This sliders recipe is really simple to make. This is the kind of recipe you want to keep in your arsenal for those busy nights when the kids have after school activities and sports and you need dinner quick. Put this together and pop it in the oven for about 10-15 minutes and voila!
Making Pizza Sliders
We love the spicy kick in this sliders recipe from the jalapeno and spicy marinara sauce, but if spice isn’t your thing, you can leave it out. Just grab a regular jar of marinara and toss the jalapeno.
Making sliders has become something we do a lot during football season when we have people over. They are always a huge hit! Slider recipes are perfect to make for Super Bowl parties.
No matter when you make them, everyone will enjoy it!
Hawaiian Pizza Sliders
- 1 cup ham chopped
- 1 cup pineapple chunks drained
- 12 Hawaiian Sweet Rolls sliced in half
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup spicy marinara sauce
- 1 jalapeno diced seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons Butter melted
- 1 tablespoon Oregano seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line a 9×13-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Set to the side.
- Using a large serrated knife, slice the rolls in half so you have a ‘slab’ of tops and a ‘slab’ of bottoms.
- You want to keep them connected.
- Place the bottom ‘slab’ of rolls on the baking pan.
- Spread the marinara evenly on the bottom part of the rolls.
- Add 1/2 of your mozzarella cheese all over, on top of the sauce.
- Spread your chopped ham, pineapple chunks, and jalapeños evenly over the cheese.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
- Mix together butter, oregano and garlic salt.
- Brush sandwiches with melted butter mixture.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
1 thought on “Hawaiian Pizza Sliders Recipe”
Common sense tells me to put the top slab of rolls on then brush with butter/seasoning mixture then bake but it doesn’t say that. It leaves out the part about the top slab and says to brush with butter after baking. Seems odd and may be confusing to inexperienced cooks