This decadent Instant Pot Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake is a delicious way to make a Valentine’s Day dessert that is rich and creamy and simply amazing. This fabulous chocolate cheesecake is made using double stuffed Oreo crust, topped with chocolate cheesecake, with chocolate mousse on top. It is finished off with chocolate whipped cream and Godiva Chocolate Hearts. There are no words to say how amazing this chocolate cheesecake is.
If you love making cheesecake in the Instant Pot, you should also try Instant Pot Cookie Dough Cheesecake.
Instant Pot Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake
I love making cheesecake in my Instant Pot. It is so easy and it bakes the cheesecake to perfection. Since the water goes in the Instant Pot anyway, it is no trouble to make a water bath. The cheesecake is simple to make and almost becomes a set and forget it type dessert.
Do I Have to Use Godiva Chocolate?
The main part of this chocolate cheesecake is made using cocoa and semi-sweet chocolate chips. The Godiva chocolate is the Godiva Chocolate hearts that are on the top as decoration. If you have a different chocolate heart candy you like, you can swap these hearts for those.
How do I Keep My Cheesecake From Cracking on Top?
When you are making a cheesecake one of the main reasons that the cheesecake cracks on top is because the ingredients were not at room temperature. Make sure that the ingredients, like cream cheese and eggs, are at room temperature before you start. Thankfully with this kind of cheesecake, even if the top cracks, you will not be able to see it under the chocolate mousse.
Ingredients Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake
- Double stuffed Oreos
- Cream cheese
- Sour cream
- Cocoa powder
- Pure vanilla extract
- Semi sweet chocolate chips
- Heavy whipping cream
- Chocolate sprinkles
- powdered sugar
- Godiva chocolate hearts
How to Make a Instant Pot Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake
Grind the cookies up until they are crumb consistency using a food processor.
Line the bottom of an 8 inch springform pan with parchment paper and spray the side with baking spray.
Press the cookie crust into the bottom of the pan and work it up the sides.
Place the crust in the freezer while you make the filling.
How to Make Chocolate Cheesecake
Using a mixer, beat together the room temperature cream cheese, sugar, and cocoa.
Next, beat in the sour cream until everything is well combined and smooth.
Beat in the melted chocolate and vanilla.
Once that is mixed well, one egg at a time, beating well between each egg.
Remove crust from freezer and pour the cheesecake batter into the crust and cover the cheesecake with foil.
Place 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot and place the trivet inside. Place the cheesecake on the trivet.
Set to high pressure for 35 minutes. Once done, allow the Instant Pot to do a natural release.
Remove the cheesecake and let it cool completely. once cooled, place it in the refrigerator overnight.
How to make Chocolate Mousse
Using a mixer, beat the heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks.
Fold in the melted chocolate until it is well combined.
Spread the mousse over the cheesecake.
Place it back in the refrigerator while you make the chocolate whipping cream.
How to Make Chocolate Whipped Cream
Using a mixer, beat the whipping cream, cocoa, and powdered sugar together until it forms stiff peaks.
Put the whipped cream into a piping bag and add dollops around the cake.
Add unwrapped Godiva hearts against the whipped cream.
Instant Pot Godiva Chocolate Cheese Cake
- 20 double stuffed oreos
Chocolate cheesecake filling :
- 1 C semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ C heavy whipping cream
- Chocolate sprinkles
Chocolate Mousse Ingredients
- 1 ¼ C semi sweet chocolate chips melted
- 2 C heavy whipping cream
Directions For Making Crust
- Using a food processor, grind up the cookies until they are in crumbs
- Line the bottom of your 8in springform pan with parchment paper and spray the sides
- Press the crust into the bottom and up the sides of the springform pan
- Place the crust into the freezer while you make the filling
Chocolate cheesecake directions
- Using a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar and cocoa until combined and creamy
- Beat in the sour cream until combined
- Beat in the melted chocolate and vanilla until combined
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time until combined
- Remove crust from freezer and pour the cheesecake batter into the crust
- Cover the cheesecake with foil
- Place 1 cup of water into the pot of the instant pot
- Place cheesecake onto triviet and into the pot
- Cover the pot with the lid and turn the knob to sealing
- Set to high pressure for 35 minutes
- Once the timer goes off, allow for a natural release
- Remove the lid and pull cheesecake out
- Place onto a wire rack to allow to cool completely
- Place into fridge overnight
Chocolate Mousse Directions
- Using a hand mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks
- Fold in the melted chocolate until combined
- Spread over the top cooled cheesecake
- Place back into the fridge
Chocolate Whipped Cream Directions
- Using a medium bowl, beat the whipped cream, cocoa and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form
- Scoop into the piping bag
- Pipe dollops around the top of the cheesecake
- Place an unwrapped chocolate heart against the whipped cream
- Cut and serve!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.