We made this cute Mickey Mouse Lunch using bread, turkey, cheese, dark grapes, 1 large marshmallow, and 1 strawberry.
Mickey Mouse Sandwich
The boys thought this lunch was just awesome and we hope that you like it too!
How To Make A Mickey Mouse Lunch
- Cut your bread into a circle. Put cheese on top of that and turkey.
- Trim the turkey to the edges of the bread. Save the scraps to make the mouth.
- Cut the grapes in half. Put those on for his ears and cut a few around his face to give it come shape. Place one grape half on for the nose.
- Cut a large marshmallow for his eyes, but you could use white cheese for that as well.
- Cut 1 grape half and shape to make his pupils.
- Put on the extra turkey scraps to make his mouth.
- Cut up another half of a grape to put inside the mouth and cut a small piece of strawberry for his tongue.
Other Fun Mickey Creations…
- Mickey Mouse Moon Pie Pops
- The BEST Minnie & Mickey Mouse Food and Craft Ideas
- Mickey Mouse Pretzels