Enjoy this delicious Mountain Dew Cocktail as part of an evening drink or for drinks with friends. This drink is simple to make and has a fabulous taste. All of the flavors come together to make a drink that everyone will enjoy.
Mountain Dew Cocktail
This bright green cocktail is great for a fun night hanging out by the fire pit. A mixture of melon liquor with triple sec and Mountain dew. Topped off with cherries as a garnish, this drink looks beautiful and tastes amazing.
Ingredients You Will Need:
- Melon liquor- Melon liquor is a great alcohol to give a bright green color, making it look like Mountain Dew
- Triple sec- Triple Sec is a very common flavor in cocktails
- Pineapple juice- Pineapple juice adds flavor to this drink.
- Mountain Dew- Mountian Dew gives this drink its name.
- Lime- You are going to cut the limes into wheels
- Maraschino cherries- Cherries are added as a garnish.
How to Make the Mountain Dew Cocktail
Add 2 lime wheels and ice to a glass.
Using a bar shaker, add the liquors and mixers.
Shake it well to combine and then pour it into the glass.
Garnish with a lime and cherries.
Does This Actually Have Mountain Dew In It?
Yes. This delicious Cocktail has Mountain Dew in it. It is one of the mixers along with pineapple juice.
How to Make this a Frozen Cocktail
If you want to make this a Frozen Mountain Dew Cocktail, you will want to mix the drink together and then use a high powered bender and mix it together with about 1 cup of ice. Mix it together until you get the consistency you want.
More Cocktail Recipes
- Raspberry Lime Rickey Recipe
- Hawaiian Hammer Drink
- Boozy Dole Whip with Rum
- White Claw Slushies
- Pineapple Margarita
Mountain Dew Cocktail
Ingredients to make Mountain Dew Me Cocktail:
- 2 oz Melon liquor
- 1 oz Triple sec
- 3 oz pineapple juice
- 2 oz Mountain Dew
- lime wheels
- maraschino cherries
Directions to make Mountain Dew Me Cocktail:
- Fill your glass with ice and 2 lime wheels
- In a bar shaker add all of your liquors and mixers and shake to combine
- Pour the cocktail mix into the glass garnish with a lime and maraschino cherries
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.