This delicious mummy fudge is the perfect treat to spook your friends and family this Halloween! Made with white chocolate and candy eyes, it’s guaranteed to give them a frightful smile! This easy-to-follow recipe means anyone can make these creepy treats, so get the kids in the kitchen to have some fun.
White Chocolate Mummy Fudge
Get into the Halloween spirit with this spooky recipe for mummy fudge! This is the perfect treat to make with your kids – it’s easy and fun to make, and they’ll love the finished product.
These mummy fudge treats are sure to be a hit at your next Halloween party. They’re delicious, festive, and sure to get everyone in the mood for some trick-or-treating!
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
White Chocolate: You will need white baking chips and white almond bark for this fudge recipe.
Sweetened Condensed Milk: This will add additional flavor and help with the consistency of the fudge.
Candy Eyes: You can follow the link to amazon to buy candy eyes for decoration.
How To Make Mummy Fudge
Step 1. Use parchment paper to line a 9 x 9-inch square pan. Add the white baking chips, 8 oz of almond bark, and condensed milk into a double boiler and melt until smooth at medium heat. Before it is completely smooth, take it off the heat and stir continuously until melted. This will make sure that the chocolate doesn’t burn. Put in the vanilla and salt and combine. Add the mixture into the pan and place in the fridge to chill for 2 hours to harden or up to 4 hours at room temperature.
Step 2. Slice the fudge into 16 pieces and melt the rest of the almond bark in the microwave until smooth in 20-second increments. Pour the melted bark into a zippered bag and cut the tip depending on the thickness you want the drizzle to be. Place two dots of the ganache on each square of fudge and put candy eyes to attach them to the fudge. Continue to drizzle more chocolate around the candy eyes to decorate and make a mummy. Allow the fudge to cool thoroughly before serving. Enjoy!
What If I Can’t Find Candy Eyes?
If you can’t find the candy eyes, you can make your own. You can use chocolate chips for a very simple version that requires almost no effort. You can also make eyes out of fondant or royal icing, which will give you a bit more control over the size and shape. MMs and similar candies can be used as the base of the eyes and then you can add a dot of white chocolate on top to make the center.
How To Store Mummy Fudge?
This fudge can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. If you live in a hot climate, it’s best to store the fudge in the fridge to prevent it from melting. You can also store Mummy Fudge in the freezer. Wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and then place it in a freezer-safe bag. It will keep for up to 3 months.
More Halloween Recipes:
- 2 cups white baking chips
- 20 oz white almond bark divided
- 1 can sweeten condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 32 candy eyes
- Prepare a square 9×9” pan with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler, melt white baking chips, 8 oz of almond bark, and sweetened condensed milk on medium heat until almost smooth.
- Before it’s totally smooth, remove from heat and continue stirring until everything is melted (this keeps you from burning it).
- Add vanilla and salt and mix well.
- Pour into the prepared pan and let it harden for 2 hours in the fridge or up to 4 hours at room temperature.
- Cut into 16 pieces and heat the remaining almond bark in the microwave in 20-second increments until smooth.
- Put almond bark in a zippered bag and cut the tip off (the size of the cut tip will determine how thick your mummy drizzle is).
- Make two dots on each piece of fudge to attach the eyeballs.
- Drizzle around eyeballs to make it look like a mummy.
- Let cool completely and enjoy or package up for a fun Halloween treat.