We made this fun Spooky Cat Breakfast this weekend and it’s very easy to make! My boys thought this was such a cool Halloween breakfast!
Spooky Cat Halloween Breakfast
- Pancake Recipe or Mix
- Cocoa Powder
- 2 Beaten Eggs
How To Make This Fun Halloween Breakfast
- Prepare the pancake mix according to directions.
- Mix in a little cocoa to make chocolate pancakes.
- Make a big pancake in a pan on low heat.
- Cut out the cat using kitchen scissors and cut your bats from the scraps.
- Pour the beaten eggs in a pan to make another big circle.
- Cut around one side for extra egg to make the eyes.
- Place the egg moon on a plate and then place the spooky cat on top.
- Decorate with bats and cut out the pupils with pancake scraps.