We made this cute PB&J chicken lunch out of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and it turned out cute!
PB&J Chicken Lunch
- Peanut butter
- Strawberry Jelly
- Edible eye balls
Chicken Lunch Directions:
- We cut two pieces of bread with kitchen scissors into the shape of the body for the chicken. Save the scraps.
- We spread peanut butter and jelly in between the bread.
- Cut out the scraps for the wings, tale, wattle, and comb.
- Spread the jelly on the wattle and comb to make it red.
- Use a baby carrot for the beak.
- You could also use a carrot for the feet, but my kids really wanted the Cheetos.
- We used edible eye balls because we had them, but you could just cut a small marshmallow in half and cut a raisin for the eyes.