No Roll Pie Crust – Just 5-ingredients
This No Roll Pie Crust is the easiest pie crust recipe that you will ever make! It’s perfectly flaky with just a tad bit of sweetness. All you need for this easy pie crust recipe is 5 simple ingredients and is ready with prep and baking time in just 25 minute!
No-Roll Pie Crust Recipe
This is a one crust pie recipe, excellent for cream, fruit and crumb topped baked pies. A top crust would involve some rolling, which would involve a different recipe and we want to keep this one simple. You will never want to pick up a store bought pie ever again. This takes just minutes to make with delicious results. No chilling – No rolling – No stress. This one is a keeper!
Ingredients You Will Need
- All-Purpose Flour
- Granulated Sugar
- Vegetable Oil
How To Make an Easy Pie Crust
You will start out by whisking the dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
Make a hole in the center and add in your wet ingredients. Mix until combined and formed into a ball using a wooden spoon.
Press the mixture into your pie pan or dish covering the bottom and sides. Flute the edges (if desired).
Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes until lightly golden. This easy pie recipe is so flaky and delicious!
Can I use Butter instead of Oil for this No-Roll Pie Crust?
Yes! Just replace the oil amount with melted butter.
- You don’t have to flute your edges.
- This recipe is for a 9-inch pie pan.
- Eliminate the salt if you prefer.
Other Pie Recipes You Will Love
No Roll Pie Crust Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp milk
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Make a well in the center and add the oil and milk using a wooden spoon. Mix until it makes a ball.
- Place the dough into a pie dish or pan. Flatten and press into the pan to cover the bottom and sides. Flute the edge.
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes until golden.
Love this No-Roll Pie Crust Recipe? PIN IT!