If you need an eye-popping dessert that is super delicious, then this Rainbow Trix Cheesecake is the one for you! This soft, creamy, and no-bake cheesecake dessert has all the colors of the rainbow.
Rainbow Cereal Cheesecake
This recipe is the Ultimate No-Bake Cheesecake! Trix Cheesecake is so pretty and the flavor matches it well. This easy-to-make recipe can be made ahead of time to enjoy when you are ready. Trix Cheesecake is great for any occasion and is sure to be a favorite.
Key Ingredients You Need
Graham Crackers: One of the most common crust bases that fit with almost any flavor of cheesecake.
Cereal: Use Trix Fruity Shapes for this cheesecake. Triz is one of my favorite brands to use for desserts because of its vibrant colors.
Butter: It is best to use unsalted butter for this recipe. Using unsalted butter will give you control of the flavoring in the recipe. This will allow the rawest and natural flavor to come out in the recipe.
Cream Cheese: Use softened or room temperature cream cheese to allow ingredients to blend more easily. Using cream cheese in your filling will enhance the flavor and give it a more fluffy and delectable texture.
Heavy Cream: This is a great thickening agent and when used at room temperature it will prevent the recipe from cracking.
Powdered Sugar: This is the best sugar to use when needing a frosting with a smooth consistency.
Vanilla Extract: Vanilla is used not only to add an aroma to the recipe but also to enhance the flavor as well for a sweeter and more delicious recipe.
Granulated Sugar: In addition to adding a sweeter flavor to your cheesecake. Granulated sugar caramelizes and absorbs moisture which overall improves the texture and flavor of the cheesecake.
Blue Food Coloring Gel: Be sure to use food coloring gel and not the liquid form to make it blend easier into the ingredients. Use a drop to a couple of drops to make the desired color of the recipe.
How To Make Trix Cheesecake
1. Making the Crust. In a food processor, add in the graham crackers with 1 cup of cereal and pulse until crumbs form.
In a medium-sized bowl, melt the butter and add it into the crumbs to coat and mix.
Use parchment paper to line a 7-inch spring-form pan and add in the prepared crumbs and press into the bottom. Use the back of a spoon to smooth out. In a large bowl, add in the cereal and separate all of the aqua flowers with the pink middle (See Photo). Begin lining the edge of the crust with the cereal flowers and gently press down. Set in the freezer to chill.
2. Whipped Cream. Add the heavy cream and 1 tbsp of powdered sugar into the mixing bowl of a standing mixer and combine using a whisk attachment until stiff with peaks. Place the whipped cream into another bowl and set it in the fridge to chill.
3. Making the Cheesecake. Add the cream cheese into a mixing bowl and combine until smooth and fluffy. Put in the vanilla, powdered sugar, and sugar and combine until smooth. Take the whipped cream out of the fridge and add it to the cheesecake batter. Put in the cereal and fold into the batter gently.
Take the pan out of the freezer and add in the prepared cheesecake batter and smooth out. Top the cheesecake with cereal and set it back into the freezer overnight for the best results.
1. Making the Frosting. Add the butter and cream cheese into a mixing bowl and combine using a whisk attachment until creamy and fluffy. Put in the vanilla and heavy cream and combine. One cup at a time, add in the powdered sugar and combine at low speed until combined and smooth with all the sugar added. Put in a few drops of the blue food coloring gel at a time and combine until the desired color is reached.
2. Frosting the Cookies. Tear off a 12-inch wide plastic wrap. Place the frosting in tubes length-wise on the plastic wrap-like ribbons. Roll the plastic wrap making sure to keep it long and twist the ends (See Photo). Cut the end and set it into a pastry bag with a large star tip. Use the piping bag to begin placing the frosting around the cheesecake in a swirling motion. Place big dollops and bring to a point. Top the frosting with more of the aqua flowers and set it back into the freezer to chill until you are ready to serve.
Take off the spring-form pan when you are ready to eat and cut it into 2-inch slices. Serve and Enjoy!
More Cheesecake Recipes:
- Lucky Charms Cheesecake (No Bake)
- Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake (No-Bake)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake
Rainbow Trix Cheesecake
FOR THE CRUST:
- 1 sleeve of Graham Crackers – pulsed into crumbs
- 1 cup Cereal – Trix Fruity Shapes – pulsed with Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Stick of Butter – melted
FOR THE CHEESECAKE:
- Place the Graham Cracker Crumbs in the Food Processor with 1 cup of the Cereal, and pulse into crumbs. Melt the butter in a medium-size bowl, and pour Graham Cracker/Cereal Crumb mixture into the butter and stir well to coat. Line the bottom of a 7-inch Spring-form pan with Parchment paper, and press the Crumbs into the bottom of the pan, evenly, smoothing with the back of a spoon. Pour the Cereal out into a large bowl, and pick out the Aqua Flowers with Hot Pink centers – see photo. Line the edge of the pan with the Cereal Flowers, gently pressing them into the crust. Place the pan in the freezer.
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the Heavy Cream, and 1 Tablespoon of Powdered Sugar, and whip with the whisk attachment until stiff peaks form and the Cream is whipped. Remove the Whipped Cream to a separate bowl, and place the bowl in the refrigerator. In the mixing bowl, place the Cream Cheese, and blend until smooth and fluffy. Add the Vanilla, Powdered Sugar, and Sugar, and mix until smooth. Remove the Whipped Cream from the refrigerator, add to the mixing bowl, and blend to mix. Add the Cereal, and gently fold into the Cheesecake batter. Remove the pan from the freezer, pour the Cheesecake Batter into the pan, and smooth out the top. Sprinkle additional Cereal on top of the Cheesecake, and place the pan back in the freezer, overnight for best results.
- In the mixing bowl, add the Softened Butter, and Softened Cream Cheese, and mix with the whisk attachment until creamy and fluffy. Add the Vanilla and Heavy Cream, and mix. Add the Powdered Sugar, one cup at a time, blending at low speed, and scraping the bowl down as needed, until all powdered sugar is added, and the frosting is completely mixed and smooth. Add the Blue Food Coloring Gel, a few drops at a time until the desired color of Blue is achieved.
- Using Plastic wrap (Glad Wrap) tear off a piece about 10 inches wide, and place the Frosting length-wise in the middle of the plastic wrap. It will look like a long ribbon of Frosting. Then, roll the plastic wrap around the Frosting, making sure to keep it long, or length-wise like a long ribbon. SEE PHOTO Snip the end off of the Plastic wrap, on one end only, and twist the other end closed. Place the plastic wrap in a pastry bag with the Large Star Tip. Pipe the Frosting onto the edges of the Cheesecake, using a swirling motion, leaving big dollops on the cheesecake, and bring it up to a point. Place more of the Aqua Flowers Cereal on top of the Frosting, and sprinkle the Cereal on top of the Cheesecake in the Center and all over the top. Place the cheesecake back in the freezer until time to serve. When ready to serve, remove the Spring-form from the pan, and slice the Cheesecake into 2-inch pieces. Serve, and Enjoy!