Today we are sharing this cute Owl Bento Lunch. This is our fourth Back to School Bento lunch idea that we created for this series! Just to fill those of you in if you are stopping by for the first time, we teamed up with LG Electronics for the Kidzvuz event this past weekend and instructed kids & adults how to created cute Back to School lunch ideas!
Owl Bento Lunch Ingredients:
- 2 Pieces of Whole Wheat Bread
- Peanut Butter
- 2 Pretzel Crackers
- 1 Babybel Cheese
- 1 Baby Carrot
- 1 Pretzel Rod
- 2 Raisins
- Owl Crackers
- 1 Red Apple
- 1 Marshmallow
- 2 Chocolate Chips
- 1 Small Cheddar Cheese Block
- Spread your peanut butter & jelly in between 2 slices of bread.
- Cut your Babybel in half and place the halves on top of your bread for eyes. Place a pretzel rod under the sandwich.
- Cut a beak & feet from the baby carrot. Place 2 crackers on the sides and top the cheese with raisins for pupils.
- Cut the apple in half and place it in the bento box. Cut the other half into slices. Cut those slices in half and place them on the sides to look like wings.
- Cut a marshmallow in half and place them on top of the apple for eyes. Place 2 chocolate chips on top of the marshmallow halves for pupils using peanut butter if needed.
- Cut out a beak and feet from the cheese.
- Place the owl crackers in the box.
See how easy it is to make such a cute lunch?!
Other Fun Bentos…
Here are few Pics from the LG event…