We made this fun Chick in an Egg “Peeping” Pancake Breakfast a few weeks ago and it’s SO easy to make!
Chick in an Egg “Peeping” Pancake Breakfast
- We poured our pancake mix in a heated pan into a egg shape.
- We cut around the edges with kitchen scissors to clean it up a bit.
- Cut it in half and make a zig zag pattern.
- Place the bottom half on the plate.
- Make some scrambled eggs and place on top of the pancake for the chicks head.
- Place the top of the pancake egg on the plate.
- We used 2 chocolate chips for the eyes and a small piece of a orange for the face.