We received a this awesome lunch box from Planetbox to try out & we love it! We decided to make this fun Penguin Bento Lunch the other day for all of you penguin lovers! I know there are a lot of you and all of these ideas are very simple to make. I bet your kids would love to open up this at school for a fun winter lunch!
Table of Contents
- Penguin Bento Lunch Ingredients:
- Penguin Sandwich:
- Grape Penguins:
- Plum Penguin:
- Crackers and treat:
- You can also serve with a side of winter greek yogurt dip topped with snowflake sprinkles….
- My 7 year old loved his fun Penguin Bento Lunch!
- Thanks to Planetbox for sending us our new lunch box to try out!
- Other Fun Bentos…
Penguin Bento Lunch Ingredients:
- 2 Pieces of Dark German Wheat Bread
- 1 Slice of Provolone Cheese
- 3 Dark Grapes
- 1 Plum
- Penguin Crackers (found at Walmart)
- 1 Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cup
- Edible Eyes & Marshmallow Bits
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Raisins
- Orange Sprinkles
- 1 Clementine
- Fruit Dip
- Cut around the edges of a piece of bread in the shape of a oval using kitchen scissors.
- Use that piece as a guide to cut the other piece in the same shape. Use the crust to make wings. Make any sandwich of your choice.
- We decorated with provolone cheese, raisins, & a carrot….
- Use dark grapes filled with fruit dip for the mini penguins.
- Use oranges for the feet & orange sprinkles for the beak.
- Cut mini marshmallows in half and use a black edible marker to make the pupils for the eyes
- Make by cutting a plum in half.
- Decorate with edible eyes, fruit dip, and an orange slice.
Crackers and treat:
- Penguin crackers found at Walmart.
- Make a Penguin using a Reese’s peanut butter cup.
- The wings are made from a Tootsie Rolls and white frosting for the belly.