If you love cookies and know friends or family that love cookies as well, then this Peppermint White Chocolate Cookies recipe maybe a good fit. This cookie recipe will be a great addition to a dessert buffet for the holidays or just a treat to eat for the seasons to come.
Peppermint White Chocolate Cookies
This Peppermint White Chocolate Cookie recipe is so delicious. This cookie has wonderful chocolate and peppermint flavor and such a moist and chewy texture. There are not many ingredients and this recipe is rather simple to make. So, be sure to save this one!
Even though Chocolate Chip Cookies are amazing just as they are, there is something spectacular about white chocolate chips! Plus when you add them together with peppermint, then let me just say, you are in for a real treat! To further tempt your taste buds, here are a few other yummy recipes that I think you will enjoy! Our Strawberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies are full of strawberries and chocolate! What could be better? If you prefer raspberries over strawberries, then our White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is what you are looking for! If you are looking for something to enjoy during breakfast that is full of White Chocolate, then our Raspberry White Chocolate Scones will be perfect!
Ingredients You Will Need
(full amounts in recipe box below)
- Flour- You can use all-purpose for the best results.
- Baking soda- This will allow your ingredients to rise in the oven.
- Salt- This will bring out the flavors in your recipe.
- Butter- You will need to use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Light brown sugar– This sugar will add moisture and flavor to your cookies.
- Sugar- Every great dessert has sugar in the recipe.
- Egg- You will need to have these at room temperature.
- Peppermint extract- Use pure peppermint for the best flavoring.
- Chocolate chips- You will use white chocolate chips for this recipe.
- Peppermint candy- You will need these crushed to place on top of the cookies
How to Make Peppermint White Chocolate Cookies
Set your oven to 350 degrees.
Use parchment paper to line two baking sheets.
Add the flour, baking soda, and salt into a small bowl and combine, then set aside.
Add the butter and sugars into a standing mixer and beat until fluffy and combined.
Add in the eggs and extracts and combine.
Slowly add in the dry ingredients and combine.
Add in the 1 cup of chocolate chips and 3/4 c of peppermint candies to the mixture and fold in.
Scoop the dough using a medium ice cream scooper and arrange onto the prepared sheets.
Add into the oven and bake for 8 minutes.
Take out of the oven and take the rest of the chocolate chips and peppermint candies and sprinkle them on top of the cookies.
Put back in the oven and bake for another 2 minutes.
Take out of the oven and let them cool completely before enjoying.
What Peppermint Candy Works Best?
Peppermint is a unique flavor and is in many forms. For this Peppermint cookie recipe, you can use starlight, twists, or canes. The flavor is the same for most candies, but the best to use are the canes.
Can I Add Semi-Sweet Chocolate Instead?
You can use really any type of chocolate that you want. For this Peppermint Cookie recipe though, white chocolate is the best option. White chocolate has a great taste that fits very well with peppermint.
More Peppermint Desserts
- Peppermint Bark Brownie Cupcakes
- Instant Pot Peppermint Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Peppermint Kiss Cookies
- Peppermint Fudge
- Christmas Peppermint Patties – 4 Ingredients – So Easy
Peppermint White Chocolate Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a standing mixer, beat together the butter and sugars until combined and fluffy
- Beat in the egg, and peppermint extract
- Gradually beat in the dry ingredients until combined
- Fold in 1 C of the white chocolate chip cookies and ¾ C of the crushed peppermint candy
- Using a medium ice cream scooper, scoop out some dough onto the parchment paper
- Bake in the oven for for 8 minutes
- Remove from oven and sprinkle on some of the remaining white chocolate chips and crushed peppermint candy
- Place back into the oven for an additional 2 minutes
- Remove from oven and cool completely
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.