This chilly fall weather calls for the Queen of all flavors to come into your home. The wonderful scent of Pumpkin Spice will always somehow enter your home during the holidays. And, why not make this amazing Pumpkin Crinkle Cookies recipe to make it worth it!
Pumpkin Crinkle Cookies
This Pumpkin Crinkle Cookie recipe is so easy to make! These cookies are super flavorful and best with a cup of milk. You will have a wonderful cookie recipe in under 15 minutes to share with your friends and family. if you love these crinkle cookies, you will also love Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies and Gingerbread Crinkle Cookies
- Flour- You should use all-purpose flour for the best results.
- Baking powder- This will allow your cookies to rise in the oven.
- Baking soda- This will allow your ingredients to double in size.
- Salt- This will bring out the flavors in your recipe.
- Pumpkin pie spice- This will be used to give your recipe that pumpkin flavor.
- Light brown sugar- This will add richness to your recipe.
- Eggs– Use eggs that are at room temperature.
- Pumpkin puree- Be sure to use puree and not pumpkin filling.
- Vanilla extract- You should use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Butter- You will use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Sugar- Every great dessert uses sugar in the recipe.
- Powdered sugar- You will use this sugar to roll the cookies in.
How to Make Pumpkin Crinkle Cookies
Set your oven to 350 degrees and use parchment paper to line 2 baking sheets.
Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice into a medium bowl and whisk until combined.
Add the brown sugar, ½ C sugar, eggs, pumpkin puree, and vanilla into a large mixing bowl and beat until well combined.
Add in the butter and beat until combined.
Slowly add in the dry ingredients and combine until smooth.
Add the sugar and powdered sugar to a small bowl and whisk to combine.
Scoop the dough using a small ice cream scooper and drop it into the sugar mixture.
Add the sugar on top of the dough ball to completely coat, then remove from the bowl and roll until a ball shape forms.
Put onto the prepared sheets.
Repeat the process until you use all the dough.
For 12-14 minutes, bake in the oven until the cookies become puffy.
Take out of the oven and let rest to cool thoroughly.
Can I Make Crinkle Cookies Ahead of Time?
This Crinkle Cookie recipe can be made in under 15 minutes. Although, if you are in a rush or need to prepare ahead of time you can. The results for cookies are always best when made fresh, but just be sure to correctly store the dough before use.
What Should I Coat These cookies With?
These Crinkle Cookies are so delicious! They are so flavorful and do not need to be coated with anything. I like to serve them with a big glass of milk. But, if you want to add anything, you can make a simple vanilla or pumpkin icing.
More Christmas Cookie Recipes
- The Grinch Easy Christmas Cookies
- Soft Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Christmas Linzer Cookies
- Christmas Red Velvet Cookies
- Ginger Maple Cookies
Pumpkin Crinkle Cookies
- 2 ¼ C flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 C light brown sugar, packed
- ½ C sugar
- 3 large eggs
- ½ C pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- Ingredients to roll the cookies in
- ⅔ C sugar
- 1 C powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper
- Using a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice
- Using a large mixing bowl, beat together the brown sugar, ½ C sugar, eggs, pumpkin puree, and vanilla until combined and smooth
- Beat in the butter until combined
- Gradually beat in the dry ingredients until combined and smooth
- Using a small bowl, combine the sugar and powdered sugar
- Using a small ice cream scooper, scoop out some dough and drop it into the sugar mixture
- Completely coat the dough, remove the dough and roll it into a ball
- Place onto the cookie sheet
- Repeat steps with remaining dough
- Bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes or until the cookies are puffy
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.