These 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies are easy fudgy brownies made with boxed brownie mix and canned pumpkin pie filling.
Easy Pumpkin Brownies
Talk about the easiest brownies you will ever make! These simple and delicious brownies will be all the rage this year. The pumpkin filling not only adds flavor to the brownies, but it makes the batter super fudgy and dense. Don’t expect these to be like a traditional brownie recipe in terms of texture.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Brownie Mix: You can use your favorite flavor of the mix, but I prefer milk chocolate!
Pumpkin Filling: You can use canned pumpkin filling or use pure pumpkin if you desire.
How To Make 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
Step 1. Set the oven to 350 degrees and line a 9×9-inch pan with parchment paper or grease with non-stick baking spray. Add the brownie mix and pumpkin pie filling into a medium bowl and combine until fully incorporated.
Step 2. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly with a spatula. Place in the oven for 30-35 minutes to bake or until just set. Make sure to not overbake! Cut into squares, serve, and enjoy!
Variations For These 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies:
You can switch up these brownies by using different ingredients or adding them for more flavor and texture!
- Try adding some pumpkin spice!
- Use any kind of brownie mix you prefer whether that’s double fudge, cookie brownies, milk or triple fudge, etc.
- I love adding chocolate chips into the batter for a gooier consistency!
- Add things like sprinkles in the brownies or on top for a pop of color.
- Top with frosting or chocolate sauce! You can use vanilla, cream cheese frosting, chocolate buttercream, or pumpkin-flavored frosting!
Tips & Tricks
- Using pumpkin makes these brownies that more dense and fudgy! The batter will be super thick compared to normal brownie batter.
- You can make this recipe more weight-watcher-friendly by using pure pumpkin.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container for the best storage method! Keep these stored at room temperature or in the fridge so they can last longer!
More 2-Ingredient Recipes:
- Muffin Mix Pancakes (2 ingredients)
- Peeps S’mores Dip (2 ingredients)
- 2-ingredient Pineapple Angel Food Cake
2-Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
- 1 18-19 oz. box brownie mix
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin pie filling or pure pumpkin if you prefer
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease (or line with parchment paper) the bottom of a 9×9 pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine brownie mix and pumpkin pie filling. Stir until well combined.
- Spread the brownie mixture evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or just until set. Do not over bake.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.