Pumpkin Fluff Dip is a sweet and creamy dip made with pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, maple syrup, whipped topping, sugar, and cream cheese.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
This is a dip that you can serve at any Fall event and it will have everyone raving! It is so good and simple to make that you will want it every night! The pumpkin flavor is strong and incredibly delicious which makes it the perfect treat for the season.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Cream Cheese: This will make the dip super thick and creamy while the whipped topping will make it light and fluffy.
Brown Sugar: This will add a rich flavor while the maple syrup will make it extra sweet and delicious.
Pumpkin: You will need pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice to make the main flavor.
How To Make Pumpkin Fluff Dip
Step 1. Add the cream cheese and brown sugar into the bowl of a standing mixer and beat to combine until creamy. Add in the pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and maple syrup, and combine again.
Step 2. Put in the thawed whipped topping and fold in using a spatula. Place in the fridge to store or serve right away and enjoy!
What To Serve With Pumpkin Fluff Dip?
You can serve this dip with all sorts of things. Here are a few great options to enjoy with this recipe. I love this with pretzels, graham wafers, gingersnaps, vanilla wafers, apple slices, or pear slices.
How To Store This Dip?
You will need to store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days for the best storage method. You can also store the dip in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Tips & Tricks
- You can make pumpkin spice at home if you don’t have it, all you need is: 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg, ½ teaspoon ground ginger, and ¼ teaspoon ground cloves.
- If you don’t have brown sugar, you can substitute it with the same amount of white sugar.
- You can make your own homemade whipped topping by beating 1 cup of heavy cream in a standing mixer until soft peaks form.
- Any kind of syrup can be used as a substitute if you don’t have it or just leave it out.
More Dip Recipes:
Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- Use a standing mixer, or hand mixer to blend together softened cream cheese and brown sugar. Blend this until creamy.
- Blend in the pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and maple syrup
- Fold the thawed whipped topping into the pumpkin mixture.
- Store in the refrigerator.