Summer is heading our way! And, there is nothing better than to have the right adult drink to enjoy to finally relax. This Red White and Blue Cocktail is going to be your new go-to drink this summer and any other occasion when you crave it! This is a fun grown up layered cocktail version of the bomb pop popsicles that you loved as a kid.
Red White and Blue Cocktail
This Rocket pop cocktail is so good! This little and quick recipe is perfect to serve at a BBQ or just to enjoy at home and a hot day. There is a wonderful blend of sweet berry flavors with a bit of vanilla, add some lemon-lime for a bit of tartness, and some ice cubes, and your ready to go! Use this drink as part of your summer picnic with Dill Pickle Dip Recipe and Creamy Bow Tie Pasta Salad.
- Vodka- You will need Raspberry Vodka for this cocktail.
- ICE- This will need to be either in the flavor lemonade or lemon-lime.
- Gatorade- You will need to get the Glacier Blue flavor.
- Food coloring- You will need the colors red and blue for this cocktail.
- Rocket Pops- The popsicles will be used for garnish.
- Layering Tool
How to Make a Red White and Blue Cocktail
In a shaker or small pitcher, pour in the Gatorade, vanilla syrup, and blue food coloring and mix to combine.
Put 3 ice cubes into a glass and start to carefully pour in the blue layer.
Use a mixing tool to place at the top of the glass and add in the bobber to let it flour over the blue layer.
Crack open a lemon-lime ICE and add it into the prepared cup with the mixing tool. Letting the ICE carefully make a new layer.
Finally, combine the red food coloring and the Vodka and combine, then add into the cup with the mixing tool.
Place a straw into the cup and serve!
What Does a Rocket Pop Cocktail Taste Like?
This Rocket Pop Cocktail is so delicious because of the berry flavors. In this cocktail, you get a blend of tart and sweet flavors. You have the raspberry flavor from the Vodka, the lemon-lime flavor from the ICE, and finally the Blue glacier from the Gatorade.
Can This Be Made Into a Frozen Drink?
This Rocket Pop can indeed be made into a frozen drink. You could possibly crush ice down and add each layer and pour the liquid. This may make it easier for you to have layers to your drink when frozen.
More Cocktail Recipes
- American Cocktail
- Strawberry Pineapple Cocktail
- Blue Suede Shoes Cocktail
- Jamaican Me Crazy Cocktail
- Cherry Limeade Cocktail
Rocket Pop Vodka cocktail
- 2 oz. raspberry vodka
- 3 oz. ICE lemonade or lemon-lime flavor
- 2 oz. Torani vanilla syrup
- 1 oz. Glacier blue Gatorade
- 2 drops blue food coloring
- 2 drops red food coloring
- Rocket pop popsicles for garnish
- Begin with a small pitcher or shaker and add Gatorade, vanilla syrup, and blue food coloring together and stir. Add 3 ice cubes to the glass and slowly pour the blue layer into the glass first. Next place the drinks mixing tool on the top of your glass, slowly lower the bobber, and let it float on top of the blue layer. Open lemon-lime ICE and pour into the cup of mixing tool, allowing it to slowly seep on top of the blue layer. Next, add vodka and red food coloring, mix, and slowly pour into the cup of the red mixing tool. Add a straw and enjoy!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
2 comments on “Red White and Blue Cocktail”
looks like fire and water in a cup, hot and cold in the same area
The summer season is almost here. Red White and Blue Cocktail is a great drink to enjoy the summer. Rocket pop vodka cocktail is easy and quick to make.
I appreciate your efforts in collecting and presenting the information. Keep posting such recipes.