Looking for a delicious snack or party dip recipe? This Dill Pickle Dip Recipe is perfect! So easy to make with only 5 ingredients, you’ll love this creamy and flavorful dip.
Dill Pickle Dip Recipe
A great dip with crackers is such a versatile snack! Enjoy this Dill Pickle Dip Recipe any time because it is so quick and easy to make, or serve it for a party, picnic, potluck, or as a holiday appetizer.
Don’t miss these other great appetizers and snacks: Crab Rangoon Egg Rolls | Fried Green Beans | Air Fryer Toasted Ravioli | Instant Pot Hummus Recipe
Here’s what you’ll need to make the Dill Pickle Dip Recipe (the exact measurements and full recipe instructions are below in the printable recipe card):
- Cream cheese
- Dry ranch dressing mix
- Dill pickles – The best pickles to use for this recipe are the small whole dill pickles.
- Deli ham
- Green onion
How to the Make Dill Pickle Dip Recipe
In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and ranch dressing, then add the chopped dill pickles, chopped deli ham, and diced green onion.
Mix the ingredients until well combined.
Scoop the dip into a serving bowl and top with additional green onions and dill pickles for garnish if desired.
How to Turn the Dip into Cheeseball
This dip can very easily be turned into a cheeseball! Just make it as directed, but instead of scooping the dip into a serving bowl, place it on a sheet of plastic wrap. Shape the mixture into a ball and wrap the plastic tightly around it. Refrigerate the cheeseball for an hour, then turn it out onto a small plate or platter with crackers and a cheeseball knife.
What to Serve with the Dip
- Round butter crackers
- Pita chips
- Fresh carrot and celery sticks
- Assorted crackers
How to Store Leftovers
Keep the leftover dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.
More Recipes You’ll Enjoy
- Easy Apple Dumpling Casserole
- Easy Cheesy Taco Sticks
- BLT Pasta Salad Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcakes
Dill Pickle Dip
- 16 ounces (2 packages) cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoons dry ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1 cup whole dill pickles chopped
- 1 cup deli style ham chopped (measure 1 cup after being chopped)
- 1 green onion diced
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the cream cheese and ranch dressing mix until smooth.
- Add the chopped pickles, ham, and green onions; mix well.
- Serve with crackers, chips, or veggies.