We made these Rudolph S’mores Pops and we loved how cute they turned out! These take just a few ingredients and your kids will love them.
Reindeer S’mores Pops
I think it’s pretty obvious at this point that S’mores Pops are my boys favorite. They always ask for them so we try to think up new ways to make them fun.
- Graham crackers
- Jumbo marshmallows
- Chocolate cookie frosting
- Red candies
- Edible eyes
- Lollipops sticks
How To Make Rudolph S’mores Pops
- Break the long graham crackers in half.
- Cut out 2 different size circles with round cookie cutters. (Save the scraps to make the ears.)
- Cut a jumbo marshmallow in half.
- Poke the stick through the marshmallow half.
- Squeeze chocolate cookie frosting on one side of the marshmallow. Press it down on one of the cut out circle graham crackers. Squeeze the cookie frosting on the top side of the marshmallow and press the other graham cracker round on top of that. Let it dry.
- Cut out the ears from the edges of the graham cracker scraps. Attach them with the cookie frosting on the back side of the top round graham cracker.
- Break large pretzels to look like antlers. Attach them with cookie frosting on the back side of the round graham cracker.
- Attach the smaller circle graham cracker cut out on top of the larger round cut out to make the nose with cookie frosting. Let that dry. Attach a red candy on top for the red nose. Place the edible eyes on with cookie frosting.
These Reindeer S’more Cookies were so fun and easy to make! I am sure kids would love these for a class party at school.
More Fun Reindeer Recipes:
- Rudolph Pancakes
- Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- Christmas Reindeer Sloppy Joe Sliders
- Reindeer Cake
- Reindeer Chow
- Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies