I think it’s pretty obvious at this point that S’mores Pops are my boys favorite. They always ask for them so we try to think up new ways to make them fun. We decided to make these Rudolph S’mores Pops last week and we loved how cute they turned out to be!
- Graham crackers
- Jumbo marshmallows
- Chocolate cookie frosting
- Red candies
- Edible eyes
- Lollipops sticks
- Break the long graham crackers in half.
- Cut out 2 different size circles with round cookie cutters. (Save the scraps to make the ears.)
- Cut a jumbo marshmallow in half.
- Poke the stick through the marshmallow half.
- Squeeze chocolate cookie frosting on one side of the marshmallow. Press it down on one of the cut out circle graham crackers. Squeeze the cookie frosting on the top side of the marshmallow and press the other graham cracker round on top of that. Let it dry.
- Cut out the ears from the edges of the graham cracker scraps. Attach them with the cookie frosting on the back side of the top round graham cracker.
- Break large pretzels to look like antlers. Attach them with cookie frosting on the back side of the round graham cracker.
- Attach the smaller circle graham cracker cut out on top of the larger round cut out to make the nose with cookie frosting. Let that dry. Attach a red candy on top for the red nose. Place the edible eyes on with cookie frosting.
Here is a side view…
These Reindeer S’more Cookies were so fun and easy to make! I am sure kids would love these for a class party at school. Here are my happy little boys with their Reindeer Pops…
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
16 comments on “Rudolph the Red Nosed S’mores Pop!”
Thanks! I got mine at World Market, but I am sure that Michaels, Joanns, or maybe Walmart has them. Just make sure they are metal and not plastic for cutting the graham crackers.
Hi, these are so cute! I was wondering, where did you get the different size circle cookie cutters? I want to make these for my daughters party but it's on Thursday…I'm hoping I can find everything at Wal-Mart? Thank you!
what a neat idea
Another darling creation~love 'em!
I tried both plastic and metal and it happened with both. I'll try to find a new metal cookie cutter with sharper edges and hopefully it works. I wasn't sure if you had run into this problem, so I thought I'd ask! Thank you!
Thanks! Mine just popped right through. Are you using a plastic one? Maybe that is the problem?