Reindeer Pancakes are perfect to make the kids for Christmas breakfast. Such a fun Holiday tradition that’s very easy to make!
Easy Christmas Reindeer Pancakes
One of our favorite thing to do during the holidays is create recipes in the kitchen. These cute reindeer pancakes are a must make for us every Christmas morning. It doesn’t matter how old my kids get, this will always be one of their favorite Holiday memories.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
Pancake Mix – you can also make our popular fluffy pancake recipe.
Bacon – slices of bacon will be used for the antlers
Whipped Cream Spray – the spray makes it easy to add the eyes, but feel free to use regular whipped cream and add on with a spoon.
Strawberry – you’ll cut the tip off to make the “red nose”.
Chocolate Chips – just a couple of chocolate chips for the eyes
How To Make Reindeer Pancakes
There are many ways to make reindeer pancakes and we will show you a few of them. There is no right or wrong way, just get creative and come up with your own version!
- Make the pancakes: Prepare the pancakes either with pancake mix of homemade pancakes
- Cook the pancakes: Over low heat, pour the pancake batter onto a hot griddle (or non-stick pan) and make one large pancake for the head. When you see bubbles it’s ready to flip. Then make another smaller pancake for the nose. Make two tiny pancakes for the ears.
- Decorate: Stack the pancakes with the smaller pancake on top. Place on the ears and arrange the pieces of bacon for the antlers. Add 2 sprays of whipped cream for the eyes and then place two chocolate chips on top. Place on the strawberry for the nose.
- Serve: with maple syrup if you prefer.
Decorating: Change out the chocolate chips using blueberries or just use large candy eyes. Banana slices will work great instead of the whipped cream. Use a raspberry nose (or cherry) in place of the strawberry.
Changing the “look” of the rudolph pancakes is part of the fun! Use whatever you have on hand to create your own version.
More Christmas Breakfast Recipes
- Red Velvet Pancakes
- Monkey Bread
- Christmas Breakfast Casserole
- Homemade Waffles
- French Toast Casserole
- Pancake Mix or homemade pancakes (enough for 2 pancakes)
- 2 strips Bacon cooked
- Whipped Cream
- 1 Strawberry
- 2 Chocolate Chips
- Start with preparing your pancakes either with pancake mix (according to the directions on the box) or your favorite homemade pancake recipe.
- Make one large pancake for the head and another smaller pancake for the nose.
- Either make a couple of tiny pancakes for the ears or cut around the larger pancake and use the scraps for the ears.
- Cut the tip off of the strawberry and use it for the "red nose".
- Use the bacon for the antlers by cutting it in half and using those pieces.
- Add two sprays of the whipped cream for the eyes and then place two chocolate chips on top for the pupils.