We made this turkey and cheese Speedster Sub Sandwich and my boys loved this one! Such an fun and easy lunch with ingredients you may have already!
My boys like anything car related like Hot Wheels and vintage hot rods. This little speedster sandwich really put a smile on their face! As long as you have sub rolls…you can get creative with whatever you have in the fridge or kitchen! Let the kids help you create it!
Speedster Sub Sandwich
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Sub roll
- Pretzel sticks
How To Make A Speedster Sub
- Make a turkey and cheese sub as you normally would.
- Make a hole in the top for the driver.
- Make the driver from a pretzel stick for his body and pull off a strip of a cheese stick for his arms. Use half of a cherry tomato for his helmet.
- Put cucumbers in with toothpicks for the steering wheel and tires.
- Cut cheese for the numbers.