My boys wanted a cool Halloween snack after school the other day so we came up with this fun and Spooky Spider Fruit Snack!
Fruit Art For Kids
We love creating fun fruit art and easy to make fruit animals and insects. It is a great way to get the kids imaginations and creativity flowing and this is a perfect way to get your little ones to try new foods! We like to use different fruits to give different textures, colors and tastes.
Spooky Spider Fruit Snack Ingredients
- Fruit: plums and dark grapes
- Pretzel sticks
- Edible eyes
How To Make A Spider Fruit Snack
- Take 6 pretzel sticks and push them into the side of the plum.
- Poke a hole on the ends of the grapes and slide them onto the pretzel sticks.
- Fill up the other pretzel sticks with grapes.
- Stick on the edible eyes.
You could also do this snack by pressing raisins on the pretzel sticks instead of using grapes. A quick after school snack and the kids thought it was awesome!!
Other Spooky Treats
Spooky Spider Fruit Snack
- dark grapes
- pretzel sticks
- edible eyes
- Poke 3 holes on each side of the plum with a knife. Take 6 pretzel sticks and push them into the holes.
- Poke a hole on the ends of the grapes and slide them onto the pretzel sticks leaving just a bit of the pretzel showing.
- Fill up the other pretzel sticks with grapes and poke a hole on the end grape with the kitchen knife. Press that onto the end of the pretzel that is showing.
- Stick on the edible eyes with cream cheese or you could use peanut butter.