This No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert is so easy to make without requiring an oven. Creamy cheesecake with a hint of lemon and blueberry pie filling on top of a graham cracker crust.
Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert
I love easy no bake recipes, especially ones that look (and taste) like I spent way more time and effort than I actually did. There’s definitely no shame in making quick and simple desserts to save time with our busy schedules. The best part about this recipe is that no one will ever know! It’s top rated for a good reason and always a crowd pleaser. This is such a great make ahead summer dessert.
If you love the combination of lemon and blueberry, you’ll also love our Layered Lemon Blueberry Cake, Lemon Blueberry Muffins, Lemon Blueberry Bread, Blueberry Lemon Donuts, Lemon Blueberry Trifle and Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars.
Watch The Recipe Video!
Ingredients You Will Need:
- Graham Cracker Crust – butter, granulated sugar and graham cracker crumbs.
- No Bake Cheesecake Filling – cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped cream, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Blueberry Topping – you will need blueberry pie filling.
How To Make No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Mix your melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Place your mixture into a 9×13 baking pan…
- Press the mixture evenly and firmly. Bake until edges are golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Set aside to cool completely before filling….
- Use an electric mixer to beat together the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla. Use a spoon to fold in the whipped topping and mix until well combined.
- Spread the cheesecake mixture over the prepared crust.
- Spoon the blueberry topping on top of the cheesecake layer, spreading out evenly. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Slice into squares. Enjoy!
Blueberry pie filling could of course be substituted for almost any pie filling of your preference: cherry, strawberry, or blackberry would be just as delicious. If you don’t mind a few extra steps, you could make your own fresh blueberry topping using the recipe from our homemade blueberry pie.
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Tips
- Crust: Don’t have graham cracker crumbs? No problem! Just crush your own by adding graham crackers into a small food processor or crush in a plastic storage bag. You will also need to make sure that the cheesecake chills for at least 6 hours (or overnight) in the fridge. If you skip that step, there’s a risk that the graham cracker crust won’t hold together.
- Filling: Like your filling a bit thicker? Just double the filling ingredients. Not a fan of lemon? No problem. Just leave the lemon juice out of the recipe. Make sure that your cream cheese is softened before starting this recipe to avoid any lumps.
- Storing: Keep covered and refrigerated for up to 5 days.
- Freezing: Frozen cheesecake will last about 6 months. Take out of the freezer and move to the refrigerator the night before serving to soften.
Other Blueberry Desserts:
- Blueberry Poke Cake
- Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Frozen Blueberry Margarita
- Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
Graham cracker crust:
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar in a medium bowl until well combined. Transfer to a 13″ x 9″ baking dish and press down firmly to form the crust. Bake until edges are lightly golden brown, about 14 minutes. Set aside to cool completely before filling.
- Use an electric mixer to beat together the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla. Fold in the whipped topping and mix until fully combined. Spread the cheesecake mixture over the prepared crust.
- Spoon the blueberry topping on top of the cheesecake filling, spreading out evenly. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Slice into squares and serve.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.