How cute are these Squirrel S’mores Pops! We made these in honor of boys pet squirrel (for a few days) Magnus! They are easy to make!
Squirrel S’mores Pops
My oldest son had a baby squirrel follow him around outside several days ago and he looked pretty sick and cold. He wouldn’t leave his side and it was so sad. We decided to try and nurse him back to health with professional advice. We of course did not let the boys touch him, but he was so cute! I usually can not stand squirrels. We have a million of them in our yard messing everything up and have had so many problems with them trying to get in our roof, etc… However, this little guy was adorable. My kids named him Magnus. He seemed to be getting so much better, but passed away last night for whatever reason. My boys are pretty bummed about it and requested a funeral and burial later today. I can’t believe we are going to do this for a squirrel, but whatever makes them feel better!:)
- Graham Crackers
- Jumbo Marshmallows
- Chocolate Cookie Frosting
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Mini Marshmallows
- Lollipop Sticks
Directions To Make Squirrel and Acorn S’mores Pops
- Take the graham crackers and cut them into shapes with kitchen scissors.
- We used a round cookie cutter for the squirrel face.
- Squeeze the chocolate cookie frosting on the back side of the graham cracker shapes and place the large marshmallow on top.
- Squeeze more frosting on the marshmallow and place the other graham shape on top of that. Push a lollipop stick in the marshmallow.
- Attach the face details on with cookie frosting.