We came up with these really easy Star Wars Yoda Cupcakes today for Valentine’s Day! We are also including a FREE printable that says “Yoda One For Me”. My boys thought these were so fun and are insisting that we make these for their class parties at school. Takes just minutes to make and perfect for your little and big Star Wars fans! 🙂
Star Wars Yoda Valentine Cupcakes
- White Cake Mix
- White Frosting
- Green Gumballs
- Lime Starburt
- Green Cookie Icing
- Heart & Round White Sprinkles
- Black Edible Marker
- Lollipop Sticks
How To Make Yoda Valentine Cupcakes
- Start out by making your cupcakes using the directions on the box.
- Frost when they are completely cooled.
- Put a dot on the white sprinkles using the edible marker.
- Attach them on the green gumball using the green icing.
- Make his eye lids, nose, and lips using the icing.
- Put a lime Starburt in the microwave for 7 seconds.
- Cut it down the middle then cut those halves in another half using kitchen scissors.
- Shape the pieces into his ears using your hands & then press it against the gumball.
- Attach with the frosting. We also added heart sprinkles on top.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
2 comments on “Star Wars Yoda Cupcakes for Valentine’s Day including a FREE Printable!”
How fun! Love these! Gotta love Yoda!
You are on a roll with these! love little yodas!