The Tipsy Texan cocktail is a sweet and tangy cocktail that is perfect for a hot afternoon. Relax at the end of a long day with a combination of tequila and peach combined with ginger ale and cranberry juice.
Tipsy Texan Cocktail
This amazing cocktail is perfection in a glass. It is incredibly easy to make and has a fabulous flavor. Tequila pairs terrific with the sweetness of the gingerale and the tartness of the cranberry juice. With a touch of peach flavor, this is a one of a kind cocktail.
- Gold Tequila- This is a high quality tequila that has a deliciously smooth flavor.
- Peach Liquor- The peach liquor goes fantastic with the flavors in this drink
- Ginger Ale- Ginger ale adds a fizziness to the drink without overtaking the flavor of liquors.
- Cranberry Juice- Cranberry juice adds a sweet and tart flavor to this drink.
How to Make a Tipsy Texan Cocktail
Use a cocktail shaker and add all of the ingredients.
Shake well to combine.
Serve the Tipsy Texan with a slice of lime and mint sprig.
Can I Use Different Fruit Flavors?
If you wanted to use something other than peach, you certainly can. It will change the flavor of the cocktail, however. You can try a strawberry or cranberry flavored liquor.
What are Good Garnishes for a Tipsy Texan?
I like to garnish a Tipsy Texan with a slice of lemon and a sprig of mint. You can also add a cherry or even whole cranberries.
More Cocktail Recipe
- Cake by the Ocean Cocktail
- Ocean Breeze Cocktail
- Watermelon Hammer Cocktail
- Sweet Tea Sangria Recipe
- Raspberry Lime Rickey Recipe
- 1 OZ Gold Tequila
- 1.5 OZ Peach Liquor
- 1.5 OZ Ginger Ale
- 1.5 OZ Cranberry Juice
- Combine all ingredients in an ice filled cocktail shaker.
- Shake to combine.
- Garnish with a lime and mint sprig.