We turned our regular burgers into this fun Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Burger! These fun burgers are SO easy to make and your little Ninja Turtle fans will love this!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Burger
My boys love the Ninja Turtles and want to see the new movie so bad. It looks like it might not be for younger kids and we are not sure what the rating will be. However, I am sure the stores will be full of new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle toys! We created this burger idea several years ago and decided to recreate it since the new movie is coming out.
We received a package from our friends at Red Gold tomatoes to try out and also received several of their recipes. They all looked so good and we decided to try out one of their turkey burger recipes. It turned out amazing and my family loved it!
What You’ll Need
1 Slice of Provolone Cheese
How To Make TMNT Burgers
- Place the burgers on the bun. Place the top bun on the top right side.
- Cut a piece of lettuce to fit on top. Squeeze a line of ketchup on the top to look like a bandana.
- Cut a mouth and eyes from the cheese. Cut one out and use that as a guide to cut out the rest.
- Cut a raisin in half for the pupils.
My boys loved this so much and it’s also a great way to get your little picky eaters to eat lettuce on their burger!;)
Here is the burger from Red Gold that we tried out…you seriously have to try it! There are so many other great recipes on their site as well for you to check out.
Other Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Ideas
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Quesadilla
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Jell-O Cups
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Cookies