We made this fun Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Quesadilla last night for dinner and the boys they loved them! Super easy to make and a great way to sneak them some veggies!:)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Quesadilla Dinner
My boys love the TMNT crew and we always love creating them out of food.
What You’ll Need
- 2 Spinach Tortillas
- Shredded Cheese
- Black Beans
- Brown Rice
- Sour Cream
How To Make a TMNT Quesadilla
- Start out by cutting around the edges of your spinach tortilla using kitchen scissors to fit on your plate.
- Sprinkle cheese, black beans, and the cooked brown rice on top of one tortilla.
- Place the other tortilla on top and either fry or melt in the microwave.
- Decorate with salsa and then cut out 2 circle from a provolone cheese slice for the eyes. Use black beans for the pupils.
- Use whole black beans or cut a hand full of black beans in half to make the mouth.
- Put the sour cream in a small baggie and pipe on the teeth with sour cream.
Other Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Ideas
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Burger
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Jell-O Cups
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Cookies