These Valentine Cupcakes served in Plastic Wine Glasses and filled with Candy are such a fun party idea for Valentine’s Day!
We are going to make these for the Valentine’s Day party at my boys school and I know the kids will absolutely love them!
Valentine Cupcakes in Candy filled Serving Cups
- white cupcake mix
- white frosting
- Valentine sprinkles
- plastic wine glasses
- Valentine M&M’s
- Valentine cupcake liners
- Prepare you cupcakes according to the package directions. Let them cool and frost with the white frosting.
- Add on your Valentine sprinkles. Fill your plastic cups with you M&M’s a little less than half way full.
- Place your decorated cupcake on top.
- We also added large heart sprinkle to the top of the cupcake.
That’s it!! How easy is that? We just love the presentation of these for a Valentine’s Day party!
My boys loved their Valentine cupcakes!
You could change this up for any holiday and used multi colored candies for a birthday party. These are so fun!
Other Fun Valentine’s Day Treat Ideas
- Valentine Surprise Cake
- Valentine Popcorn Treat Bags with a Printable
- The BEST Valentine Dessert Ideas