Your kids are going to just love these Valentine Flower Cupcakes and we have included a Loves Me, Loves Me Not Free Printable! They will love picking off the petals to find out if they end at Loves me or Loves me Not, but don’t worry…we added enough to always end at Loves me!
(affiliate links included)
Loves Me, Loves Me Not Cupcakes
Start out by making your mini cupcakes according to the package directions…
Let your cupcakes cool then add your frosting on the top and leave some room on the edges…
Poor your sugar sprinkles in the cap of the container & dip your frosted cupcakes to cover…
Add you feather/petal candies around the sides making sure you use 7 of them. You can get these candy at any craft store or Walmart….
Snip a small area on the side of your cupcake liner using kitchen scissors…
Cut your green stir sticks in half using kitchen scissors…
Wrap the green pipe cleaner around the stir stick half & then cut the end to look like stems….
Now you want to click, save, & print our Loves Me, Loves Me Not Free Printable!
Cut the heart petals out using scissors & tape them on the ends of the green pipe cleaner like this…
Now you can press your stick in the whole that you cut out of the liner….
Wasn’t that so simple?! These are easy enough for the kids to create all by themselves!
Here is a side view…
I teamed up with some other very talented bloggers that created this group of Valentine Treats! You definitely want to check out these fantastic ideas!
- No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecakes from Mom Endeavors
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip from See Vanessa Craft
- Hot Tamale Fudge from Strawberry Mommycakes
- Strawberry Angel Food Cake from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Yogurt Pops from Play Party Pin
- Valentine’s Day Oreo Pops from Happiness is Homemade
- Valentine’s Day Snack Mix from Two Twenty One
- Red Velvet Cheesecake from Spaceships and Laserbeams
- Loves Me Loves Me Not Valentine’s Cupcakes from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
- Valentines Chocolate Pretzel Bark from A Night Owl
- Chocolate Raspberry Macarons from Ashlee Marie
- Vanilla Raspberry Cake Roll from The Idea Room
If you like our Valentine Flower Cupcakes, make sure to check out all of our other fun Valentine’s Day fun food ideas HERE!