We wanted to make something easy and a healthier treat for Valentine’s Day so we came up with these easy Valentine Yogurt Pops! Cute heart shaped frozen yogurt pops with sprinkles!
My boys love pops of any kind and they definitely like to eat and make yogurt pops. These are easy enough for the kids to make and a healthy snack around Valentine’s Day!
Valentine Yogurt Pops
- Strawberry Yogurt
- Valentine’s Sprinkles
- Edible Marker
- Plastic Baggies
- Popsicle Sticks
- Heart Cookie Cutter
- Start out by lining a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Take a heart shaped cookie cutter and trace around it on the wax paper using a edible marker.
- Make 6 heart shapes on the wax paper.
- Then flip the paper over.
- Put the strawberry yogurt into a baggie and then snip off the corner.
- Pipe the yogurt inside the heart shapes.
- Add your popsicle sticks and spread the yogurt around to cover them..
- Place your sprinkles on top.
- Pop them in the freezer.
- Freeze for about 20 minutes and you can serve them!