We made this cute WALL-E & Eva Breakfast awhile ago and we forgot to share it. It’s very easy to make and your little WALL-E fans will love it.
WALL-E is such a cute movie and my boys just loved it. They asked for a WALL-E inspired food idea and this is what I came up with! The hard boiled egg for Eva was just too funny and they got a kick out of it. We hope that your little WALL-E fans will love it too!
WALL-E Breakfast Ingredients
- 2 pieces of buttered toast
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1 dark grape
How To Make WALL-E & Eva Breakfast
- Put 1 piece of toast on the plate for WALL-E’s body. Take the other piece and cut the crust off to make the wheels, neck and other details.
- Cut WALL-E’s head and arms out with kitchen scissors.
- Cut another hard boiled egg to make Eva’s arms and WALL-E’s eyes.
- Cut 1 dark grape for Eva’s face and WALL-E’s pupils.
This is such a quick and easy breakfast to make for all of the little WALL-E fans out there!
Other Fun Breakfast Ideas
WALL-E & Eva Breakfast
- 2 pieces toast buttered
- 2 hard boiled egg
- 1 dark grape
- Put 1 piece of toast on the plate for WALL-E's body. Take the other piece and cut the crust off to make the wheels, neck and other details.
- Cut the head and arms out with kitchen scissors. Cut the back side off the hard boiled egg to make Eva's arms and WALL-E's eyes.
- Cut 1 dark grape for Eva's face and WALL-E's pupils.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
17 comments on “WALL-E & Eva Breakfast”
Seriously fantastic!!! I cannot wait to try this! Stopping in from skip to my lou.
LOVE this!!! 🙂 Do you know if there is a way to make your own food coloring pen writer? I don't buy the food colorings unless if it's all natural and I haven't been able to find food pen writers that are all natural. Stopping by from TGIF!
Oh I LOVE this!! What won't you think of next =-) I shared this with my Facebook readers =-) Thanks for linking up to TGIF! Seeing your amazing, creative creations makes my week =-)
Coolest breakfast I've ever seen! So cute!
What kid wouldn't love this? Super cool!
What a adorable breakfast!!!
Awesome..it is really easy! Thanks!