This 4th of July Cheesecake is the perfect addition to your holiday festivities! This easy no bake cheesecake is made with a graham cracker crust and a creamy, flavorful filling using Kool-aid. Your guests will be impressed with this show-stopping patriotic dessert.
No Bake 4th of July Cheesecake
This no bake cheesecake is the perfect dessert for the 4th of July. It is easy to make, cool and creamy with the most amazing cherry, blue raspberry and vanilla flavors. Not only is it easy to make, it has a stunning presentation.
- Cream Cheese– Make sure the cream cheese is room temperature. If not, you will end up with lumps in the batter.
- Torani Vanilla Syrup– This is going to give you that burst of vanilla flavor.
- Wilton Red and Blue Food Coloring Gel– The food coloring will give that stunning appearance.
- Koolaid– Cherry and Blue Raspberry are added for the flavors.
How to Make 4th of July Cheesecake
Make the crust by melting the butter and then add the crumbs and sugar. Mix together well. Make the crust in a 6 inch springform pan. Place the crust in the freezer.
Make the Cheesecake Layer
In a mixing bowl, beat together heavy cream, sugar and vanilla. Add the cream cheese and beat until smooth. Divide the cheesecake batter into 3.
In one bowl, add red food coloring and Cherry Koolaid. Place the red batter in the crust and place it back in the freezer.
In the next bowl, add the vanilla syrup. Add the white layer on top of the red layer once it is firm. Place it back in the freezer.
In the last bowl, add the blue food coloring, Blue raspberry lemonade Koolaid and sugar to the batter, mixing well. When the white layer is firm, add the blue layer. Freeze the cheesecake overnight.
Before time to serve the Cheesecake, make the frosting and decorate.
Can I Make the Red, White and Blue without Kool-Aid
Yes, you can take the flavoring out of this cheesecake. Simply do not add it. You can also add more vanilla flavor to the cheesecake in each layer, or you can add in completely different flavors.
Does the No Bake 4th of July Cheesecake Stay in the Freezer or Refrigerator?
This cheesecake needs to stay in the freezer. If you do not have room, you can keep it in the refrigerator for a few hours, but it will need to be frozen again to maintain the structure.
More 4th of July Treats
- 4th of July Cookies with M&M’s
- Fourth of July Cookies (only 4-ingredients)
- 4th of July Poke Cake
- Mini 4th of July Brownies
4th of July Cheesecake (No Bake)
FOR THE CRUST:
- 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons Butter melted
FOR THE CHEESECAKE:
- 1 cup Heavy Cream Whipped
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 32 ounces Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 1/2 cups of Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Torani Vanilla Syrup
- Wilton Red and Blue Food Coloring Gel
- 1 package Cherry Koolaid
- 1 package Blue Raspberry Lemonade Koolaid
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon Heavy Cream
- 3 to 4 cups Powdered Sugar
- In a medium sized bowl, place the Butter, and melt it in the Microwave. When melted, add the Graham Cracker Crumbs, and Sprinkle Sugar over Crumbs. Mix well to coat Crumbs in Butter. Line the Bottom of a 6 inch Spring-form pan with Parchment paper, and press the Graham Cracker Crumbs into the bottom of the pan, evenly, smoothing with a spoon. Place the pan in the freezer
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the Heavy Cream, 2 Tablespoons of Sugar, and Vanilla, and whip with the Whisk attachment until stiff peaks form, and the Cream is whipped. Add the Cream Cheese, and 1 1/2 cups of Sugar, and blend until smooth and fluffy. Divide the Cheesecake batter evenly into three bowls. In one bowl, add the Cherry Koolaid, and mix well. Add a few drops of Wilton Red Food Coloring Gel, and stir well. Pour the Red Cheesecake into the pan, on top of the Graham Cracker Crust, and place the pan back in the Freezer until firm, about 2 hours. In the next bowl, add the Torani Vanilla Syrup, and stir well, and place the bowl in the Refrigerator. In the last bowl, add the Blue Raspberry Lemonade Koolaid, and 2 heaping Tablespoons of sugar, and stir well to blend. Add several drops of Wilton Blue Food Coloring Gel, and mix well. Place the bowl in the refrigerator. When the Red Cheesecake is set, or firm to the touch, remove the pan, and pour the White layer of Cheesecake Batter into the pan, on top of the Red layer, and place the pan back in the Freezer, until the White layer is set, 2 to 3 hours. When the White layer is firm to the touch, Remove the Blue Cheesecake Batter from the refrigerator, and pour the Blue layer on top of the White layer, and place the pan back in the Freezer, over night for best results.
- Before time to serve the Cheesecake, make the Frosting and decorate:
- In the mixing bowl, add the Softened Butter, and Softened Cream Cheese, and mix with the whisk attachment until creamy and fluffy. Add the Vanilla and Heavy Cream, and mix. Add the Powdered Sugar, one cup at a time, blending on low speed, and scraping the bowl down as needed, until all powdered sugar is added, and the frosting is completely mixed and smooth.
- Place the Frosting in a pastry bag with a Star Tip. Remove the Cheesecake from the Freezer, and remove the Spring-form from the pan. Pipe the Frosting in Star shapes all over the top of the Cheesecake. Sprinkle with Red, White, and Blue Sprinkle mix, and add fireworks Picks to each piece. Place Cheesecake back in Freezer until time to serve.
- When ready to serve, slice the Cheesecake into 2 inch pieces. Serve, and Enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- 6-inch Spring-form Pan
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.