Indulge in the ultimate patriotic dessert with our Red White and Blue Cheesecake Salad. This delightful blend of creamy cheesecake flavors, fresh strawberries, juicy blueberries, and fluffy marshmallows will be a huge hit at your next Summer party or 4th of July gathering.
Red White and Blue Fruit Salad
Elevate your dessert game with this 4th of July Cheesecake Salad. Whether you’re hosting a Fourth of July party or simply craving a patriotic treat, Red White and Blue Cheesecake Salad is the perfect choice to impress your guests and satisfy your dessert cravings.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
- Fresh fruit: for the red, white, and Blue. You need strawberries and blueberries.
- Cream cheese– Make sure it is at room temperature.
- Powdered sugar– This works better than white sugar because it doesn’t make it gritty.
- Cool whip– This adds creaminess to the salad. You can use Cool Whip or make our easy homemade whipped cream to make this extra delicious.
- Mini marshmallows– if you’re not a fan of marshmallows, you can leave them out. However, we love the fluffy texture and flavor this adds to this dessert salad.
How To Make Red White and Blue Cheesecake Salad
- Prep the fruit: Clean and dry the fruit. Dice the strawberries into small pieces.
- Make the cheesecake: In a large bowl combine the cheesecake base using a hand mixer.
- Fold in the mini marshmallow, strawberries, and blueberries.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with more fruit.
Can I Use Homemade Whipped Cream Instead of Cool Whip?
Yes, you can use whipped cream instead of Cool Whip. I love using my homemade whipped cream recipe. Because whipped cream does not have the same preservatives as Cool Whip, it will break down faster.
Tips & Tricks
- The cheesecake base can be made the night before and stored in the refrigerator. The next day add your strawberries, blueberries and marshmallows before serving.
- You can also add raspberries to this recipe.
- Make sure to use fresh fruit and not frozen fruit.
- Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Salad can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days. As it sits, the fruit starts to get mushy.
- You do not want to freeze this salad.
- This recipe tastes the best with full fat cream cheese and cool whip. You can use fat free of both but it is not as creamy.
More Patriotic Recipes:
- Patriotic Sangria Recipe
- 4th of July Poke Cake
- Patriotic Cheesecake Recipe
- 4th of July Cookies with M&M’s
Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Salad
- Wash strawberries and blueberries and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Dice strawberries into small pieces and sit aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and 8 oz of the cool whip. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy. Fold in the remaining cool whip.
- Fold in mini marshmallows, strawberries and blueberries. Transfer into a serving bowl and then garnish with more blueberries and diced strawberries.