This adorable Malibu Barbie Jello Shot recipe will have you feeling nostalgic! Made with Strawberry cocktail syrup, strawberry vodka, condensed milk, whipped vodka, Pina colada syrup, and toasted coconut.
Strawberry Jello Barbie Shot Recipe
These are so simple to make and have such a lovely flavor. It is layered white and pink drink to match the signature barbie colors. This is a great option for parties for adult women that used to be obsessed with Barbie!
You will also love our popular Malibu Barbie Drink as well.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
- Gelatin: You will need this for the pink and white layer along with boiling hot water.
- Condensed Milk: This will make the layers thick and sweeter along with the Strawberry cocktail/soda syrup and pina colada syrup.
- Alcohol: You will need strawberry vodka and whipped vodka. Some neon pink food coloring will be added to bring out that pink color.
- Toasted Coconut: This will be a combination of coconut and butter.
How To Make Barbie Jello Shots
- Make the toasted coconut. Add the butter into a small sauté pan and cook until melted on medium heat. Put in the coconut and cook until lightly browned on medium to low heat. Take away from the heat and let it set aside to cool.
- Prepare the pink layer. Add the boiling water and gelatin into a medium-sized bowl and combine. Allow it to set for 3-4 minutes. Put in the ingredients to the bowl to make the pink layer and combine the mixture until fully incorporated. Pour into plastic shot containers and chill in the fridge for 1 hour until firm.
- Make the white layer. Add the boiling water and gelatin into a medium-sized bowl and combine. Allow it to set for 3-4 minutes. Put in the ingredients to the bowl to make the white layer and combine the mixture until fully incorporated. Pour into plastic shot containers (or shot glass) and chill in the fridge for 1 hour until firm. Garnish with whipped cream, toasted coconut, and a cherry on top. Serve and happy drinking!
How To Decorate Barbie Jello Shots
I love topping these sweet little treats with fresh fruit like strawberries or other berries. You can also garnish with toasted coconut, mint, or homemade whipped cream. Feel free to add barbie themed decorations on top as well or with pink and white sprinkles.
Tips & Tricks
- I like to use plastic shot containers with a lid for easy storage as well as easy disposal if you are serving at parties.
- You can add food coloring for a deeper/darker color.
More Jello Shot Recipes:
Malibu Barbie Jello Shot
- 2- .025 oz Gelatin
- 1 cup Water boiling hot
- 1 12 oz Condensed Milk
- 2 Tbsp Strawberry Cocktail / Soda Syrup Monin
- ¾ cup Strawberry Vodka
- 2 drops Neon Pink food coloring
- 1 .25 oz. packet Gelatin
- ½ cup water boiling hot
- ½ cup/12 oz can Condensed milk
- ½ cup Whipped Vodka
- 1 Tbsp. Pina Colada syrup
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- In a small sauté pan add your butter. Cook over medium until melted. Add your coconut to the pan and cook over medium to low until the coconut turns a light golden color. Remove from the heat and set to the side to cool.
- In a medium sized bowl add the boiling hot water and gelatin. Stir to combine. Set to the side for 3-4 minutes. Now add all of the ingredients for the pink layer to the bowl. Mix to combine. Pour the mixture into the condiment / jello shot cups and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour until chilled and solid.
- In a medium sized bowl add the boiling hot water and gelatin. Stir to combine. Set to the side for 3-4 minutes. Now add all of the ingredients for the white layer to the bowl. Mix to combine. Pour the mixture into the condiment / jello shot cups on top of the pink layer. Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour until chilled and solid. Top with whip cream, toasted coconut, and a cherry