St. Patrick’s Day has gotten a little bit brighter with these Pot of Gold Jello Shots with whipped cream rainbow candy!
St. Patricks Day Jello Shots
These shots are so good and made with a delicious lemon or pineapple Jello. These can be whipped up in just minutes and are perfect for St. Patricks Day. They will surely get everyone in a party mood and coming around for more.
You will also love this other colorful version of St Patrick’s Day Jello Shots.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Jello: You can use lemon or pineapple for this recipe.
Whiskey: You can use your favorite brand of whiskey. You will need it to make sure it is cold for this recipe.
Toppings: I like to add a dollop of cool whip and rainbow candy pieces.
How To Make Pot Of Gold Jello Shots
Step 1. Add 1 cup of water into a small pan and bring to a boil before adding in the jello mix. Combine into the water until dissolved using a whisk. If you decide to add in the alcohol, take the jello mixture away from the heat and pour in 1 cup of cold water and cold whiskey.
Step 2. Arrange shot glasses onto a cookie sheet and pour in the mixture about 2/3 of the way. Place in the fridge to chill for about 2 hours or until set. Add some cool whip on top with the sprinkles and rainbow candies. Enjoy!
How To Store Pot Of Gold Jello Shots?
If you make these ahead of time or want to store them for later, you can place them in the fridge in an airtight container. I prefer using plastic shot containers with lids for easy disposal and storage.
Tips & Tricks
- You can use homemade or store-bought cool whip.
- Brands like Jack Daniels or Evan Williams will work well, but you can use your favorite.
More St. Patricks Day Recipes:
- St Patrick’s Day Pudding Parfait
- St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Mini St. Patrick’s Day Cheesecake
- Thumbprint St. Patrick’s Day Cookies
Pot Of Gold Jello Shots
- In a small pan, bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Add Jell-O mix and whisk until dissolved. ( If using alcohol) Remove from heat and whisk in 1 more cup of cold water and the whisky. Place shot glasses on a tray and pour in jello mixture until about ⅔ full.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours or until fully set Top each cup with whipped cream and a rainbow piece. Enjoy!