These adorable Beaver Cupcakes are rich and delectable cupcakes topped with a smooth and chocolatey frosting with a cute beaver face and nutter butter tail.
The Cutest Beaver Cupcakes
These cupcakes are cute and so good and great for a child’s party. They are so simple to make and can be ready in no time. You can decorate these cupcakes with different types of candy.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Chocolate Cake Mix: You can use a store-bought cake mix or a homemade one if you want, either one will work.
Chocolate Buttercream Frosting: Use this incredible recipe to make a delicious chocolate buttercream in no time.
Decorating Ingredients: You will need Brown M&M’s, Brown Mini M&M’s, White Tic Tac Mints, Nutter Butter, and Sugar Decorating Eyes. All of these ingredients will give you the face of the beaver.
How To Make Beaver Cupcake
Step 1. Follow the baking instructions for the cupcakes you are using. Allow them to cool completely.
Step 2. Place the frosting into a piping bag and add a large dollop on top of the finished cupcakes. Continue with decorating the beaver with a nutter butter cookie tail, eyes, ears, and a nose. Use the tic tacs for the teeth just under the nose you make.
Step 3. Serve, and enjoy!
How To Store Beaver Cupcakes?
Place the cupcakes in an airtight container for the best storage method. Keep stored at room temperature, in the fridge, or freezer for longer shelf life.
Can Beaver Cupcakes Be Kept At Room Temperature?
Yes, these cupcakes can be kept at room temperature. The only reason you need to worry about a recipe like this being left out is if it contains a perishable ingredient.
More Animal Desserts Recipes:
- 1 box chocolate cake mix + additional ingredients per directions OR your favorite recipe
- Chocolate buttercream frosting
- Brown M&M’s or Sugar Babies for ears
- Brown mini M&M’s for nose
- White Tic Tac mints for teeth, 2 for each cupcake
- Nutter Butter cookies for the tail, one side of cookie for each tail, cream center removed
- Sugar decorating eyes
- Bake cupcakes per recipe, cool completely
- Pipe a stacked swirl of chocolate frosting on a cupcake
- Place cookie tail in the back of the cupcake as shown, pattern side in
- Add eyes, ears, and nose
- Place 2 tic tac teeth just under the nose at the rim of the cupcake
- Your beaver is done, enjoy!
- Piping bag with Wilton 1M Star Tip