This Blood Orange Martini has a refreshing and simple flavor. This is the best seasonal cocktail to make and is sure to become a favorite among guests you may have. This quick mix of ingredients will only take a few minutes and will be ready to serve in an instant.
Blood Orange Martini
This Blood Orange Martini is so delicious and made with fresh ingredients. You will include a freshly-squeezed blood orange along with a bit of lime juice and orange liqueur. This cocktail along with other fruity drinks like this Raspberry Bellini Champagne Cocktail or Plum Apple Hot Toddy Whiskey Cocktail is perfect for a group of adults looking to relax or to serve at a party.
- Vodka- This will be the base for your cocktail.
- Blood Orange- You will need the juice from this fruit.
- Triple Sec– This will be the main Liqueur for the cocktail.
- Lime- You will need freshly squeezed lime for the best taste.
- Blood Orange Slice- You will use this to garnish your martini.
How to Make a Blood Orange Martini
Using a cocktail shaker, pour in all of the ingredients and begin to shake for about 15 seconds.
Prepare a martini glass and strain the cocktail into the glass. Place a blood orange slice for garnish on the rim.
Serve and enjoy!
When to serve this Cocktail
This Orange Martini is a recipe that will be best served during a warm or hot day. You can enjoy this cocktail during spring or summer or both. This cocktail is very refreshing and will definitely cool you down.
How is a blood orange different from a navel orange?
There is only one main difference between a blood orange and a navel orange. The difference between the two is the color of their flesh. Blood oranges have a very rich tasting and reddish inside which is where the name ‘blood’ in blood orange comes from.
More cocktail recipes:
Blood Orange Martini
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1- ounce blood orange juice
- ½ ounce triple sec
- ¼ lime juiced
- Blood orange slice for garnish
- Add vodka, blood orange juice, triple sec, and juice from the lime into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with an orange slice before serving.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.