Tsunami Drink Cocktail
This Tsunami Drink Cocktail is a great choice, maybe while on a date with your favorite person or a midnight party by yourself while your kids are sleeping. Enjoy this delicious cocktail, with the taste of fresh fruit. This is the perfect summer cocktail.
Adult Tsunami Drink Cocktail
This is one of those recipes that just screams summer, with its tropical flavors. Tsunami drinks are a light and fruity drink. The perfect umbrella style drink.
- Coconut rum- This is a traditional rum that has a coconut flavor to it. It is perfect for tropical drinks
- Blue Curacao- This gives the classic blue color of this drink.
- Peach schnapps- This is a light alcohol that is peach flavored
- Vodka- You can use your favorite brand of vodka
- Ice- The ice gets blended to give this a slushy consistency
- Frozen blueberries- Use frozen blueberries to keep with the slushy texture
- Pineapple juice frozen concentrate- Using the pineapple concentrate gives a strong pineapple flavor
- Lemon lime soda- This finishes the drink off and gives the drink a delicious flavor.
How to Make a Tsunami Drink Alcoholic Cocktail
Take your frozen pineapple juice, blueberries, ice, and combine into a blender.
Pour in the rum, Curacao, schnapps, and vodka on top of the pineapple juice mixture.
Mix and blend until a soft frozen puree.
Then, add the lemon-lime soda and pulse for about 1 second.
Garnish and Enjoy!
Do all Tsunami Drinks Have Fruit?
To add more of a fresh fruity blast to your beverage, a majority of Tsunami Drinks have fruit in them. But, you can always add more or less choice.
Can I Make a Virgin Tsunami?
If you love the flavor of Tsunamis and want to make a virgin version, you will remove the alcohol and add a bit of peach flavored juice and coconut water instead.
More Cocktail Recipes
- Cherry Lemonade Cocktail
- Mountain Dew Cocktail
- Best Ever Cuban Peach Cocktail
- Jamaican Me Crazy Cocktail
- Pink Panties Cocktail
Tsunami Drink Cocktail
- 2 oz coconut rum
- 2 oz blue Curacao
- 2 oz peach schnapps
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 3 cups Ice
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 container of pineapple juice frozen concentrate
- 1 cup lemon lime soda
- Combine the frozen pineapple juice, blueberries and ice into a blender.
- Add the rum, Curacao, schnapps and vodka on top of the pineapple juice mixture.
- Blend to a soft frozen puree.
- Now add the lemon - lime soda and pulse for 1 second.