After a hectic day or busy week, we could all use a restful night with a nice glass of something delicious. This Raspberry Bellini Recipe would be a lovely addition to any night with friends or family or just by yourself. This Raspberry Bellini recipe is simple, sweet, and tart.
Raspberry Bellini Recipe
This Raspberry Bellini Recipe is so amazing and has a wonderful taste. This recipe only has a few sets of ingredients with optional garnishes to place on top of your drink. These simple instructions have you add a bit of the raspberry mixed with lemon juice and topped with Champagne. This is the perfect cocktail for New Years Eve or to serve as part of brunch. Pair it with The Best Strawberry Mimosa Recipe or Cranberry Mimosa.
- Raspberry sauce– This can be homemade or store-bought.
- Lemon juice- Be sure to have this freshly squeezed for the best flavor.
- Rosé/pink champagne- You can use sparkling wine as a substitute.
- Raspberries- You can use fresh or frozen berries.
- Mint leaves- Use fresh mint leaves for garnish.
How to Make a Raspberry Bellini
Add the raspberry sauce into a measuring cup and squeeze some fresh lemon juice into it.
Take out some champagne glasses and add 1 tbsp of the mixture into each glass.
Pour Champagne to top it off.
Optional: garnish with frozen/fresh raspberries, mint leaves, etc.
What Can I Use In Place of Champagne to Make This a Mocktail?
This Raspberry Bellini tastes great with Champagne. But, there are two other options you can put in place if you don’t want to use Champagne. You can use sprite or use seltzer water to get a similar taste.
Can I Use Frozen Berries?
This Raspberry Bellini recipe is sweet and tart because of the Raspberries. Using fresh fruit for this type of Mocktail is best to use. However, it is very much ok to use frozen raspberries.
More Cocktail Recipes
- Amaretto Eggnog Cocktail
- Tipsy Texan Cocktail
- Plum Apple Hot Toddy Whiskey Cocktail
- Caramel Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail
- Tsunami Drink Cocktail
Raspberry Bellini Recipe
- ½ cup raspberry sauce homemade or store-bought, chilled
- 1 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 bottle rosé/pink champagne or sparkling wine
- Fresh or frozen raspberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- Measure out the raspberry sauce into a bowl or measuring cup and add the lemon juice to it.
- Put 1 tbsp of raspberry mixture into each champagne glass.
- Top the glass with the champagne.
- Optional: garnish with frozen/fresh raspberries, mint leaves, etc.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.