We could all use a nice drink. Maybe after a busy day at work or to enjoy with friends and family late at night during an exciting weekend. This tasty Plum Apple Hot Toddy Whiskey Drink is perfect for any occasion. This is a great tasting winter drink.
Plum Apple Hot Toddy Whiskey Cocktail
This Plum Apple Whiskey Drink is a wonderful mix of flavors. This recipe will take no more than 3 minutes to prepare. You will have a great blend of fruity flavor and aged whiskey. This will be the perfect addition to any home bar. You can use this whiskey drink with other holiday cocktails like Christmas Cranberry Margarita and Caramel Apple Cocktail with Chocolate.
- Black Tea– You will need it to be unsweetened and iced.
- Apple cider- This will add a slightly tangy flavor to the drink.
- Plum Nectar Juice- This will give the plum flavor to your beverage.
- Apple Crown- This will give the apple flavor to your beverage.
- Plum Brandy- This will give a bit strong alcoholic plum flavor.
- Spiced Rum- This will add a sweeter taste to your drink.
- Cinnamon- Using a cinnamon stick will be the best flavoring.
- Plum and Apple slices- These will be used for garnish.
How to Make a Plum Apple Hot Toddy Whiskey Drink
Add ice to a glass.
Add all liquors, cinnamon, and juices into a cocktail shaker.
Shake a lot to combine all ingredients.
Pour the mixture over your ice.
Take out the cinnamon stick.
Add the plum and fruit slices on top.
Do Hot Toddy’s Really Work?
A hot toddy is known for being a soothing drink that can help with cold symptoms. It is like drinking a bowl of soup or sipping on a hot cup of tea. A hot toddy does offer relief from symptoms slightly.
What Whiskey is Best for a Hot Toddy?
For this recipe, the best liquor to use is what is in this recipe. The spiced rum, crown, and brandy mix very well together. This is the best ingredient to use for this specific Hot Toddy recipe.
More Cocktail Recipes
- Caramel Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail
- Cherry Lemonade Cocktail
- Mountain Dew Cocktail
- Blackberry Bramble Cocktail
- Jamaican Me Crazy Cocktail
Plum Apple spiced Toddy
- 2 oz Unsweetened black tea iced
- 1 oz Apple cider
- 1 oz Plum Nectar Juice
- 1 oz Apple Crown
- 1 oz Plum Brandy
- ½ oz Spiced Rum
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- Plum slices for garnish
- Apple slices for garnish
- Fill your glass with ice
- In a cocktail shaker add ALL liquors, cinnamon stick, and juices.
- Shake to combine.
- Pour over the ice.
- Remove the cinnamon stick.
- Top with fruit slices.