Boozy M&M Milkshake
This Boozy M&M Milkshake Recipe is the BOMB! This delicious shake has a rich vanilla ice cream base and combined with white chocolate flavors, chocolate liquor, and white rum and topped off with M&Ms, this is going to be a boozy milkshake that is sure to be the perfect dessert cocktail.
Boozy M&M Milkshake
I love a great dessert cocktail that I can share with friends at the end of a get together. It is like having a cocktail and dessert together in one. This boozy milkshake is the best of both worlds and it is always a hit.
- Vanilla ice cream- You can also use another flavor if you prefer
- Chocolate coffee/cocoa syrup- This can be a simple chocolate syrup like you would use to top ice cream or make chocolate milk
- White Chocolate creamer- You will find this in the
- USA M&M’s- These are the red, white and blue M&Ms
- Godiva Chocolate Liquor- This adds a rich chocolate flavor
- White Rum- You do not want to use a flavored rum, like spiced rum
- Whip Cream– Whipped cream is used as as a topping
How to Make a M&M Milkshake
Combine the ice cream, creamer, chocolate syrup, and candies in a blender on high.
Add the liquor and mix for another minute.
Pour the boozy milkshake into a tall glass and top with whipped cream and candies.
Can I Make This Without Alcohol?
You can make this milkshake without alcohol. You will want to add the chocolate sauce to the milkshake and the creamer to create a creamy rich milkshake.
Can I Use Different Candies?
You can use whatever candies you like with this boozy milkshake. You can any type or flavor of M&Ms and you can use other small chocolate candies. Reece’s Pieces or chopped pieces of Reece’s Cupcakes can be used.
More Cocktail Recipes
- Patriotic Sangria Recipe
- Blackberry Bramble Cocktail
- Pink Panties Cocktail
- Blue Suede Shoes Cocktail
- Easy Giggle Juice Cocktail
M&M Boozy Milkshake Recipe
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 tbsp Chocolate coffee / cocoa syrup
- 3/4 cup White Chocolate creamer
- 10-14 USA M&M’s red, white and blue
- 1 oz Godiva Chocolate Liquor
- 1 oz White Rum
- M&M’s candies for garnish
- Whip Cream for Garnish
- Add the ice-cream, creamer, syrup, and candies in a blender.
- Mix on high for a minute.
- Add the liquor and mix for another 1 minute, until desired milkshake consistency is achieved.
- Top with whipped cream and M&M’s if you like.