Very Berry Christmas Cocktail
Deck the halls with boughs of holly and a festive Berry Christmas Cocktail! This drink is simple to make but looks stunning, with layers of red and green. The marshmallow syrup gives it a sweet, delicious flavor that will get you in the holiday spirit. Cheers!
Layered Christmas Cocktail
Are you looking for a new drink to serve at your holiday party? Blackberry Vodka Christmas Cocktail is the perfect cocktail to serve at your next event. It’s made with Black Raspberry Fizz, marshmallow simple syrup, and vodka. The layers are so beautiful that it will be the talk of the night!
What You Need for This Christmas Cocktail
- Marshmallow Simple Syrup– You are going to love this simple syrup for all of your cocktails
- Black Raspberry Fizz- ICE Raspberry Drink– You can find these drinks at grocery stores
- Vodka- I am using regular vodka but you can also use blackberry vodka too.
- Green Food Coloring- This is going to give the green layer
- Cocktail Layering Tool
What Does This Christmas Drink Taste Like?
This cocktail has a sweet and delicious marshmallow flavor. The vodka gives it a nice kick and the black raspberry drink gives it a beautiful red color. If you like black raspberry and marshmallow, you are going to love this drink.
How to Make a Christmas Cocktail
Step 1- Marshmallow Simple Syrup.
Add the marshmallow simple syrup into the bottom third of the cocktail glass.
Step 2- First Layer.
Use a cocktail layering tool and place the round floating ball on the first layer of liquid.
Step 3- Raspberry ICE Layer.
Add the raspberry ice into the layering tool and carefully fill 2/3 of the glass.
Step 4- Green Layer
In a small pitcher, add the vodka and green food coloring (1 drop) and combine. Put the layering tool into the glass again and pour the green liquid into the cup and carefully finish the top layer.
Step 5- Serving.
Place a striped green straw into the glass and serve.
What is a cocktail layering tool?
A cocktail layering tool is a small spoon that has a round ball on the end. This tool makes it easy to layer your cocktails without making a mess. You can find these tools at most liquor stores.
More Christmas Cocktail Recipes:
- Jack Frost Cocktail
- Amaretto Eggnog Cocktail
- Christmas Cranberry Margarita
- Spiked Holiday Punch Recipe
Vodka Christmas Cocktail
- 1 bottle of Marshmallow Simple Syrup - See link
- 6 bottles of Black Raspberry Fizz - ICE Raspberry drink
- 1 bottle of Vodka
- 1 drop of green food coloring
- 8- ounce cocktail glasses
- 1 cocktail layering tool - available on amazon
- Fill the bottom third of the glass with the Marshmallow Simple Syrup, chilled.
- Place the cocktail layering tool on top of the glass and drop the round floating ball on top of your first layer of liquid.
- Pour the chilled raspberry ice into the cup portion of the layering tool and wait for it to slowly fill the glass to about 2/3 full. Mix vodka and 1 drop of green food coloring in a small pitcher and mix.
- Place the layering tool back on your glass and pour green vodka into the cup and let it slowly fill the glass and make the top layer of the drink.
- Add striped green straws to the glass.
- Serve, and Enjoy!