Cheeseburger Dip is a meaty, cheesy, and delicious appetizer or snack. This recipe is packed with tons of veggies, meat, cheese, and seasonings to give you a bomb of flavor in every bite.
Want even more ideas for the best dip? Try this easy Rotel dip recipe.
The Best Cheeseburger Dip
This Cheeseburger Dip is so good, simple and only takes just under 10 minutes to make! With how quick this dip recipe is to make, you can use it as a delicious last-minute recipe for any occasion or have it as a snack. This recipe is a different version of our popular Cheesy Hamburger Dip.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
- Ground Beef: This will be the main meat to use. Ground beef will be used as the burger part of your recipe.
- Sweet Onion: This onion will add a sweet flavor to your recipe, but you can use other onions like red, yellow, or white. White onion tends to be a bit harsher in flavor.
- Garlic: This will add a nice aroma to the recipe as well as a good flavor.
- Dill Pickles: Dill pickles are most often used on cheeseburgers, so this is the perfect pickle and one of my favorites for this recipe.
- Ketchup: This is a common condiment on cheeseburgers, and will add a nice flavor.
- Worcestershire Sauce: This is great for giving the dip a nice smokey flavor. Kind of like a grilled burger. I love it for this dip.
- Salt & Pepper: Salt will bring out the flavor in the recipe and pepper will give you additional flavor.
- Cream Cheese: The cream cheese will give the dip a nice and smooth consistency. I love a creamy dip!
- Cheese: Sharp Cheddar and Monterey Jack Cheese are cheeses that I like to use. You can choose others you like too.
How To Make Cheeseburger Dip
Step 1. Add the ground beef into a large skillet on medium to high heat. When the beef begins to break up, you can put in the onions and cook until there is no pink visible and the onions are see-through. This will take about 8-10 minutes. Once you are ready, put in the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds until fragrant. Remove any excess grease.
Step 2. Put in the tomatoes, pickles, ketchup, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper and combine into the meat. Next, put in the cream cheese and combine until melted.
Step 3. Turn the heat down to low and put in the shredded cheese and combine until melted.
Remove from the heat and top with chopped pickles for garnish along with parsley.
How Long Does Cheeseburger Dip Last?
Cheeseburger dip can last up to 6 days in the fridge if stored correctly. You will need to place it into the fridge in an airtight container. You can also keep it in the freezer to extend the shelf life.
Can I Use Other Meats For Cheeseburger Dip?
I love using ground beef because it gives the authentic burger taste. However, you can use other meats like ground chicken, ground turkey, or pork.
More Dip Recipes:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup sweet onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 14.5 ounce can petite tomatoes diced, drained
- 1/2 cup dill pickles finely chopped plus more for garnish
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened, cubed
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- parsley fresh chopped for garnish optional
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat add the ground beef and break it up, once broken up add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally until the beef is cooked through with no pink left and the onions are translucent, 8-10 minutes. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, stirring it in, 30 seconds. Drain off any excess grease.
- Add the tomatoes, pickles, ketchup, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper, mix to combine.
- Add the cream cheese and stir constantly until it is melted into the dip.
- Lower the heat to low and add the shredded cheeses, stir it in until melted.
- Take off the heat and serve with more chopped pickles for garnish and parsley.