Crack Chicken Dip is so crave-worthy and just perfect for game day, a party, potluck, movie night, or any time you need a hearty snack. Serve with chips for a crunchy, creamy, meaty appetizer that is really easy to make and will disappear fast!
Crack Chicken Dip
When I need a quick and easy appetizer or snack option, I turn to this Crack Chickenn Dip recipe. It’s a great way to use leftover chicken. We love that you simply mix all of the ingredients together in a big bowl, bake, and serve!
There are so many occasions that call for appetizers and snacks, and we have all the recipes you need! Here are some favorites: Bacon and Kielbasa Appetizer Bites | Bacon Wrapped Smokies | Texas Trash Snack Mix | French Quarter Cheese Spread | Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sliders
Here’s what you’ll need to make the Crack Chicken Bacon Dip (the exact measurements and full recipe instructions are below in the easy to print recipe card):
- Cream cheese
- Ranch dressing mix
- Shredded cheddar cheese – we used sharp cheddar.
- Sour cream – this recipe calls for 16 ounces, which is one average size sour cream container.
- Cooked chicken – we used a rotisserie chicken, but you can use leftover chicken or cook some just to use in this recipe.
How to Make Crack Chicken Dip
Preheat oven to 400F. Prepare a 2-quart baking dish by spraying it with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together until well combined.
Scoop the mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread out evenly.
Bake uncovered at 400F for 25-30 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
What to Serve with the Dip
- Fritos Scoops
- Tortilla chips
- Celery sticks
- Cut low carb tortillas into wedges and deep fry until lightly golden brown–a great low carb option to serve with this dip.
How to Store the Leftovers
Keep the leftover dip in a food storage container with a lid. Refrigerate for up to three days. Reheat individual portions in the microwave in 20-30 second heating intervals until hot.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Kit Kat Chocolate Mint Cheesecake
- Air Fryer Korean BBQ Wings
- Easy Italian Breakfast Casserole
- Caramel Apple Texas Sheet Cake
Crack Chicken Dip
- 8- ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup cooked bacon chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded
- Preheat oven to 400F. Prepare a 2-quart baking dish by spraying it with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together until well combined. Scoop the mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Bake uncovered at 400F for 25-30 minutes, until hot and bubbly.